• The KillerFrogs

Howard and Deuce

Horny4TCU

Deuce will need the Bijan treatment and Howard is going to be better than Ewwwwers. Can we draw up a game plan to neutralize both?

We are going to need to be fundamentally sound and not make mistakes. Riley, throw away every lateral play in your book. North South plays only.

TCUWIN

We just scored 62 on the 8th best scoring defense in the nation.
I’m not worried about the offense so much. I’m more worried about the defense. KState offense is more explosive, but the Frogs were down big last time and made adjustments and [ Finebaum ] KState down to nothing in the second half. I think both teams are better now, than they were then. The Frogs need a great practice. The two times that CSD said the Frogs had a great Tuesday practice, they smoked OU and ISU.

Wexahu

TBH, I would normally be amped about that fact. But they lost their will to live after the first quarter. You could see it after the first touchdown.
It was kind of an odd game statistically. Our offense scored 48 points on 377 total yards. The yards per play average was the 2nd lowest of any league game we’ve played (Texas). ISU had 330 yards and ran 1 more play.

Horny4TCU

It was kind of an odd game statistically. Our offense scored 48 points on 377 total yards. The yards per play average was the 2nd lowest of any league game we’ve played (Texas). ISU had 330 yards and ran 1 more play.
I Know Right GIF

I don't recall them getting 330 yards? I felt like they went three and out more often than not. Then how did we only get 377? Makes no sense. But then one of those TDs was on a Pick 6, but still... Stats were really weird for this game.

Wexahu

I Know Right GIF

I don't recall them getting 330 yards? I felt like they went three and out more often than not. Then how did we only get 377? Makes no sense. But then one of those TDs was on a Pick 6, but still... Stats were really weird for this game.
2 pick 6’s, plus their punter dropped the ball and we got it at the 20 or so. Plus Emari’s long kick return.

Both teams moved the ball about the same. Turnovers and executing in the red zone was the difference.

Horny4TCU

At least this time around when we execute the plan and injure the starting quarterback, the next man up is not Howard.
That's another good point... How many QBs did get injured against us?

0U's Gabriel
KU's Daniels
KSU's Martinez (even though we did them a favor)
Tech's Morton
ISU's Dekkers

Am I missing anyone?

AustinFrog

That's another good point... How many QBs did get injured against us?

0U's Gabriel
KU's Daniels
KSU's Martinez (even though we did them a favor)
Tech's Morton
ISU's Dekkers

Am I missing anyone?
Don't use your QB as a runner. We learned all the way back to 60lb football, if you got a free hit on a QB in the open field, hardest hit possible. Everyone knows this, even opposing coaches. They called plays that put there QB at risk and got bit.