• The KillerFrogs

How to: Change KF.com email address

Paint It Purple

I located the area in settings to change my email address, but it cautions that this is just for communications and not the account login area. I don’t want to loose 4 years of KF.c membership like I did the last time this occurred.

Guidance?

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I located the area in settings to change my email address, but it cautions that this is just for communications and not the account login area. I don’t want to loose 4 years of KF.c membership like I did the last time this occurred.

Guidance?
Are you talking about the @killerfrogs.com emails Wes had setup years ago or the email you use with your login here on the site?

Brog

Guidance?

Same thing happened to me, Purple. My "profile" shows that I joined in September 2014, when in reality I started in all this about 12 years earlier. At my age, no one wants to lose years in any manner.