• The KillerFrogs

How much to go to the TCU/USC BB game at Dickies Arena???

Brog

Just put this on the basketball thread, but maybe it deserves its own place as its new info. If not, you know how to let me know I'm wrong.

Hey, just got my first offer to buy tickets for the TCU/USC basketball game Dec. 6th, 8 PM, Dickies Arena. I can sit floor level for just $100 a ticket, one notch higher for $75 a ticket, still higher for $55, or nose-bleed level for just $30 bucks a ticket. Me, wife, 3 grandkids for just $150 if we sit way up there. Makes me look back on the cost of season tickets in Schollmaier.

Big Frog II

Just put this on the basketball thread, but maybe it deserves its own place as its new info. If not, you know how to let me know I'm wrong.

Hey, just got my first offer to buy tickets for the TCU/USC basketball game Dec. 6th, 8 PM, Dickies Arena. I can sit floor level for just $100 a ticket, one notch higher for $75 a ticket, still higher for $55, or nose-bleed level for just $30 bucks a ticket. Me, wife, 3 grandkids for just $150 if we sit way up there. Makes me look back on the cost of season tickets in Schollmaier.
That is outrageous. Talk about having 1000's of empty seats.

Eight

i thought the purpose of this type of marketing was to encourage people to buy tickets

Horned Toad

I believe this is the first sporting event in the arena. I’ll be there. Thinking about the floor seats but likely will go for the next section back at $75. Wouldn’t miss it. Just like the Schol, I don’t think there are any bad seats in the arena.

Frog Wild

Ticket Exchange Pass
I believe this is the first sporting event in the arena. I’ll be there. Thinking about the floor seats but likely will go for the next section back at $75. Wouldn’t miss it. Just like the Schol, I don’t think there are any bad seats in the arena.

How would you know?
That's what they said about The Ballpark in Arlington and there are hundreds, if not thousands, of bad seats.