• The KillerFrogs

How much less motivated is Okie St?

4th. down

now that they are bowl eligible after beating WVU?
Their win may be a blessing in disguise

I'm thinking the same.

A lot of things needs to happen for us to win this game but believe it is not in
our best interest to let Mule run the read option - just hand the ball off to the RB.

Pharm Frog

I have two contacts who work with the Okie Lite football program and have been very good sources in the past. Both told me earlier today that there were some celebrations going on after that win on Saturday but far less than what they expected to see. They also said that there doesn't appear to be anything related to pre-game stuff that distinguishes their good performances from their bad ones. Said their week prior to OU was terrible but their week prior to KSU was easily their best and most focused prep of the season. One of them did say that his opinion is that their game performance is related more to what happens early in the game...that they won't necessarily quit if things don't go their way early but that they start doubting each other and their game plan far too early than they should and it spirals out of control from there.

OSU has a twelve year record of consecutive winning seasons. A win on Saturday ensures that 2018 would make it 13 years. If I were a coach, that’s what I would be telling the team.

Volare

...their game performance is related more to what happens early in the game...that they won't necessarily quit if things don't go their way early but that they start doubting each other and their game plan far too early than they should and it spirals out of control from there.

Well that sounds familiar.

Frogs gotta do like Waco: [ Finebaum ] the bed early, like in the first quarter. Gives you three quarters to recover! This waiting until the second or third quarter choke thing doesn’t work as we seen repeatedly.

LSU Game Attendee

[ steaming pile of Orgeron ] the bed early, like in the first quarter. Gives you three quarters to recover!
giphy.gif

Froginbedford

Oklahoma State's margins over the Frogs have all been double-digits...22, 14, 20, 25....TCU's margins over the Cowboys have also been double-digits...33 and 13....The 4-2 advantage OSU has seems to indicate Gundy and company ramp up for TCU....In both TCU wins, the Frogs scored over 40...42 and 44....Firepower will determine the outcome, and OSU seems to have more than TCU....

Frog DJ

I agree with Ron. I don’t think any of these factors will play much of a role in the outcome.

It will probably come down to which team executes best, and turnovers. TCU has a “puncher’s chance.”

Go Frogs!