• The KillerFrogs

how in the world do you shoot 9 people and get out on a 25K bond and have to wear an ankle bracelet?

Eight

i understand the suspect have no prior convictions, but they shot 9 people at mall and are out later the very same day wearing an ankle braclet

Frog-in-law1995

i understand the suspect have no prior convictions, but they shot 9 people at mall and are out later the very same day wearing an ankle braclet
That shooting was yesterday, so it was the next day, not the same (well, it was the same day he turned himself in…I guess that’s what you meant). He called police and turned himself in and claims self defense. I would guess something in the investigation supports that claim. Does seem odd though.

Paul in uhh

That shooting was yesterday, so it was the next day, not the same (well, it was the same day he turned himself in…I guess that’s what you meant). He called police and turned himself in and claims self defense. I would guess something in the investigation supports that claim. Does seem odd though.
Somebody being chased by an entire gang?

Eight

he shot 9 people and from the break down in the victims these weren't 9 people who were chasing him

interesting that the name of the judge hasn't been made available in any news stories

froginmn

A friend of mine has a daughter who was working at the mall at the time. She wasn't injured but was certainly frightened by it...

hiphopfroggy

wait, which mass shooting are we talking about here? Either way, the only solution is more guns! I won't be fully free and liberated until I get a grenade and a rocket launcher. Stop trampling me statists!

LVH

lU0Hn6DEVHVM.png

hiphopfroggy

Or the US Mexico border…
I believe the great Republican leaders have secured our southern border

gop-border-tour.jpg

2024a42f-53c6-47e8-94cd-cb920242f7f8-GTY_1309314041.jpg

with their photo shoots and press conferences. Oh yea and the Great Gov Abbott secured the southern border by inspecting every last detail of ever single vehicle passing through and bussing the browns to D.C. Man that was genius and so Alpha. These guys are dominating the southern border with their genius intellect and big hearts. And by being big time Alpha's of course. They did it. The MAGA's MAGA'ed and we have achieved victory. All glory to white 'Bama Jesus.

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
I believe the great Republican leaders have secured our southern border

gop-border-tour.jpg

2024a42f-53c6-47e8-94cd-cb920242f7f8-GTY_1309314041.jpg

with their photo shoots and press conferences. Oh yea and the Great Gov Abbott secured the southern border by inspecting every last detail of ever single vehicle passing through and bussing the browns to D.C. Man that was genius and so Alpha. These guys are dominating the southern border with their genius intellect and big hearts. And by being big time Alpha's of course. They did it. The MAGA's MAGA'ed and we have achieved victory. All glory to white 'Bama Jesus.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF