• The KillerFrogs

how do you fold this thing?!?

FinanceFrog

received the frog club sun shade ive been so anxiously awaiting.

how do you fold this thing to get it back in the bag?

i need it folded so it doesn't take up my whole trashcan.

817frog

I guess I don't always just jam it in there like I said earlier - I was just trying to be cool. Sometimes I put it in gently because I'm afraid of wearing the pouch out prematurely and I really don't know where to get a new one at this point. I guess in the end, I don't use it enough to ruin the pouch if I'm being honest...but better safe than sorry.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I handed it to Mrs. Brewingfrog. "Why don't you put it back in the little sleeve?" she asked.

All I could muster was a weak smile. Before I could answer, she laughed, "You can't fold it back up, can you? Oh, that's funny!" She snatched it away from me, did some prestidigitation jiu-jitsu and had it back in it's pouch before I could even blink.

She handed it back to me. "I park in a garage, remember? I don't need it. But you can probably use the thing every now and again."

I am frightened. If I ever pull the thing out, I'll just have to heave it in the back seat where it will sit until she jiu-jitsus it back into it's little case. Ugh...

Realtorfrog

Kind of OT but here goes.......I just actually looked at my basketball renewal letter and I see a Fast Break Club sign up info......, I renewed online....... does anyone know if I can still send in the membership application???? Probably should just call but I thought I would see if anyone knew.

FinanceFrog

frog club needs to give an option to not receive the gift. g
Kind of OT but here goes.......I just actually looked at my basketball renewal letter and I see a Fast Break Club sign up info......, I renewed online....... does anyone know if I can still send in the membership application???? Probably should just call but I thought I would see if anyone knew.

i heard if you sign up you get a visor cd holder.