• The KillerFrogs

How Desmond Bane and Ja Morant Power the Grizzlies’ Offense

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
Semi-related - I don't know if it was through personal work, or work in the CLE organization, but I was watching RJ highlights against Windy City the other night in the G league... and he's changed his shot. I didn't see the weird hitchy shot we saw before. It's looking much smoother and he's really been playing lights out recently

netty2424

Semi-related - I don't know if it was through personal work, or work in the CLE organization, but I was watching RJ highlights against Windy City the other night in the G league... and he's changed his shot. I didn't see the weird hitchy shot we saw before. It's looking much smoother and he's really been playing lights out recently
Amazing what quality coaching can do for an athlete with abilities.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Wasn't sure where to put this since not alot of people on here care about the NBA.

But if you like the NBA, you might want to tune in to TNT Tuesday night. Golden St. and Phoenix play in what should be a great regular season game.

Golden St. has the best record in the NBA at 18-2 and an 8 game winning streak. Meanwhile Phoenix has the second best record at 17-3 while riding a 16 game winning streak. Should be a fun game to watch.

And Des went for 18 points and 5 boards tonight in Memphis win over Sacramento.

Last edited: