• The KillerFrogs

How bad was the Gaines injury?

riffram2011

They only showed him in pain on the sideline briefly on TV, and there wasn't any update on him from the ESPN crew. For those at the game who were paying attention, did he get off on his own power? Is the injury you think serious? Sorry if this has been discussed already on here!

Volare

He was rolling around for quite a while. Never saw him again. Probably went in the injury tent- that thing got plenty of use last night.

riffram2011

He was rolling around for quite a while. Never saw him again. Probably went in the injury tent- that thing got plenty of use last night.

Ugh, poor dude. He's been so good this season. The coverage from safeties definitely took a hit last night. Not to knock or be mean to players, because they work their butt off, but #3, the backup, got fooled on the QB draw TD, as well as the long pass. That being said, he wasn't the only one.

Volare

Ugh, poor dude. He's been so good this season. The coverage from safeties definitely took a hit last night. Not to knock or be mean to players, because they work their butt off, but #3, the backup, got fooled on the QB draw TD, as well as the long pass. That being said, he wasn't the only one.

Yeah without Gaines I'm afraid we are in for more of the 2nd half D, versus the 1st half D.

Moose Stuff

I watched him walk off the field (last guy to leave as I noted last night). He was smiling and stopped to take pictures with some fans by the tunnel but he was noticeably limping/walking slow. Was still in uni and didn’t see a wrap/brace/ice, no crutches, walking under his own power obviously. Could be nothing, could be a blown knee and surgery. Who knows???

jake102

I watched him walk off the field (last guy to leave as I noted last night). He was smiling and stopped to take pictures with some fans by the tunnel but he was noticeably limping/walking slow. Was still in uni and didn’t see a wrap/brace/ice, no crutches, walking under his own power obviously. Could be nothing, could be a blown knee and surgery. Who knows???

I assume we will get a straight forward answer Tuesday

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
He has NFL written all over him, and he can even do more for our squad this year - if he's not done. I noticed for the first time, may not have been the first time this year, but he was essentially playing LB in a modified 3-3-5 on a couple of those series where we had them backed up deep.