• The KillerFrogs

How bad does this suck?

TheSheik

QUOTE(Frogs On A Plane @ Jul 28 2009, 04:06 PM) [snapback]357167[/snapback]
The hell is a Freckled Hammer Frog?

What he calls his twig?

guerinrules

Looks like Zammers problem has been resolved.
The only bad thing about this whole process has been that he even had to bring this to the board.
The whole "I didn't realize TCU played football in November" is simply unbelievable.....unbelievable.

"in fact, don't even worry about the wedding."

you need to take him up on this

all's well that ends well
:biggrin:

Frogs On A Plane

Ticket Exchange Pass
I just don't get why everyone acts like the guy is a murderer because he scheduled the wedding during a TCU game. I mean does it suck? Yes. However, it is not the end of the world. I know I will make sure that my wedding is not during a TCU game but good lord folks.

ectofrog

QUOTE(FreckledHammerFrog @ Jul 28 2009, 03:53 PM) [snapback]357159[/snapback]
Zach, it is amazing how small the world is. Even on the internet.

We both feel awful that our wedding is going to cause you to miss the TCU/Utah game. Please don't feel that you are required to attend, in fact, don't even worry about the wedding.

As to the rest of the TCU fans who posted to this.

I challenge you all to Get A Life. If TCU actually broke out of the middle tier, and into the national spotlight I would probably agree with you. Is it me or does that same thing seem to happen year after year. TCU has one final hurdle to get over, and they never do. What happened last year at the Utah game… I was in New Orleans on December 31, and didn't see too many people wearing purple.

TCU football is what it is. A middle tier program, that improves every year. I for one am not going to rearrange my life for it.

Dude, you're the TCU alum who didn't know that TCU played games in November? And you think you're qualified to say that TCU is a middle-tier program? You might just be the biggest waste of breath to have ever attended TCU. Just for the record (since you clearly are unable to grasp the salient details of things), here is the total list of teams to finish in the Top 10 twice in the last four years:

Florida
USC
Texas
Oklahoma
Penn State
Georgia
LSU
Ohio State
West Virginia
Virginia Tech
TCU

Middle-tier team? You are a LOWER-tier Frog.

ftwfrog

QUOTE(FreckledHammerFrog @ Jul 28 2009, 03:53 PM) [snapback]357159[/snapback]
I challenge you all to Get A Life. If TCU actually broke out of the middle tier, and into the national spotlight I would probably agree with you. Is it me or does that same thing seem to happen year after year. TCU has one final hurdle to get over, and they never do. What happened last year at the Utah game… I was in New Orleans on December 31, and didn't see too many people wearing purple.

TCU football is what it is. A middle tier program, that improves every year. I for one am not going to rearrange my life for it.

Freckled Hammer, I challenge you to ask for your nuts back. I expect they are sitting perfectly in the pocket of your fiance's purse. have fun getting married in November, and for the rest of your life for that matter, hopefully there won't be another meaningful game on that weekend, because you'll be in Napa having a nice romantic wine tasting for your anniversary, and the wifey says, "no tv this weekend." :tongue:

As for Zammers, see you at the big game!! :biggrin: