• The KillerFrogs

How are you driving to Arkansas game?

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
I've driven through the state once and that was several years ago. I remember being forced to go slow on a bunch of country roads on our way to Branson for a family reunion.

So as I search routes, it appears HWY 69 through Oklahoma and then across HWY 412 is the route of choice. We have a hotel Friday night in Siloam Springs.

What say you KF.C?

Frog45

Ticket Exchange Pass
We're using a car
http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2013%2F06%2FLeonardo-Dicaprio.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I've driven through the state once and that was several years ago. I remember being forced to go slow on a bunch of country roads on our way to Branson for a family reunion.

So as I search routes, it appears HWY 69 through Oklahoma and then across HWY 412 is the route of choice. We have a hotel Friday night in Siloam Springs.

What say you KF.C?
I'm just putting my truck in neutral and letting Bieliema's gravity draw me in. Fast and efficient.

hometown frog

Was told 75/69 over to Fort smith on I40 then up i49 to fayetville from a friend that went to Arky for undergrad. Up to McAllister is supposed to be the worst part town to town town.

ARFrog

Was told 75/69 over to Fort smith on I40 then up i49 to fayetville from a friend that went to Arky for undergrad. Up to McAllister is supposed to be the worst part town to town town.
This is also the way I would go if I were driving from DFW. I-49 is a very pretty drive especially for all you flatlanders...

flyfishingfrog

If you at

What say you KF.C?

If you are going to Siloam Springs, then 69 to 412 is the most direct route and although it's a two lane road aftet Tahlequah, it's a beautiful drive

If you are going to Fayetteville first, go through Ft Smith and up 49

LionsBearsFrogs

I-80, NE-2, I-29, I-435, I-49

But for those of you traveling north from Fort Worth, I strongly recommend I-35, I-40, I-49. I've probably made 60 trips between DFW and the Ozarks.