• The KillerFrogs

Houston vs Tulane

boonecountyman

I like DH but he would be better off as an OC.He doesn't put the effort into recruiting that's necessary.His teams always seem to fade late in the game and late in the year.Also,did not like his approach to bowl games and our record speaks for itself over his tenure here.
Also,I had Tulane -4.5 and escaped with last minute cover.LOL thanks DH

westoverhillbilly

I, too, like Dana but dislike UH and always have since they entered the SWC- they would treat their non-conf games like pre-season affairs then turn it up in conference play. When they succeed, they are a threat to TCU in recruiting as well as a potential competitor in any conference shifts. Fortunately, they haven't challenged us in a decade and I hope it remains that way.. Kudos to Tulane!

Frog-in-law1995

I like DH but he would be better off as an OC.He doesn't put the effort into recruiting that's necessary.His teams always seem to fade late in the game and late in the year.Also,did not like his approach to bowl games and our record speaks for itself over his tenure here.
Also,I had Tulane -4.5 and escaped with last minute cover.LOL thanks DH

So honest answer...did the Boykin high-five piss off WV fans? I like to think I’d’ve appreciated it as a spontaneous recognition of a great play by a great opponent, but would like to know how y’all saw it.

HFrog12

So honest answer...did the Boykin high-five piss off WV fans? I like to think I’d’ve appreciated it as a spontaneous recognition of a great play by a great opponent, but would like to know how y’all saw it.

The genius of the Boykin high five was that Boykin initiated it. It was almost like Holgo had no choice but to go along. Too bad I have such little respect for Boykin anymore because that was a fantastic moment.