• The KillerFrogs

Houston Bowl, Dec. 27

NYC Horned Frog

The second half of the Big 12 season looks like a hell of a ride. It could be a lot of fun, or horrible. I think we’re going to do better, but if not, it would be fun to destroy them. There is no doubt in my mind that GP would make an example of them.

Horny4TCU

You don’t feel confident about a hypothetical game that wouldn’t be played for almost 3 months? I’d love to play the Aggies personally.
Not after what I've seen. If they can play like they did in the aOSU game (without the turnovers) the rest of the season... maybe.

FrogLifeYo

The second half of the Big 12 season looks like a hell of a ride. It could be a lot of fun, or horrible. I think we’re going to do better, but if not, it would be fun to destroy them. There is no doubt in my mind that GP would make an example of them.
If are defense stays healthy we should be in every game the rest of the way.. Just hoping they don’t have be in the field all night like in 2016

Horny4TCU

Btw, ESPN is already saying that the Big 12 is out and Notre Dame is in. Like, gleefully, jizz-in-their-pants, happy happy joy joy.

scheiss them.
200w.webp

200w.webp

200w.webp

200w.webp

LVH

6 years ago to this day Geno Smith had 25 TD passes to 0 interceptions and WVU was ranked 4

They finished 7-6 and Geno didnt get a single Heisman vote