1. The KillerFrogs

HOT LINKS: Click into the past week's TCU news

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Mar 8, 2009.

1. #1 TopFrog, Mar 8, 2009
    Last edited: Dec 16, 2018 at 6:56 AM
    Sunday's article
    247 Sports: Frogs get a big commit from Australia punter Jordan Sandy

Saturday's articles

FWST: TCU’s 2018 recruiting class might produce ‘one of best safeties’ in Gary Patterson era
    FWST: Frogs replenishing defensive ends with latest commitment from JUCO prospect
    FWST: TCU knows how crippling home losses can be. So Frogs won’t overlook Indiana State
    247 Sports: TCU lands commitment from Parker Workman
    247 Sports: TCU hosting visitors in final weekend before early signing
    247 Sports: Missouri is strong contender for TCU QB transfer Shawn Robinson

Friday's articles

FWST: Has the Big 12 commissioner changed his stance on College Football Playoff expansion?
    FWST: He grew up in Big Ten country, but Ohio native sold on TCU after Frogs included mom in pitch
    FWST: Potential No. 1 pick in MLB Draft, TCU signee help Team USA bring home gold
    DMN: 5 TCU players who exceeded expectations in 2018, including 3rd-string QB who led TCU to a bowl
    Greenville Herald-Banner: Jim Wacker was a big influence on A&M-C’s new football coach David Bailiff
    247 Sports: Where TCU stands with some remaining targets

Thursday's articles
    FWST: Should Rangers consider selecting a former TCU star in Rule 5 draft?
    FWST: Early signing day is one week away. How TCU’s 2019 class looks so far.
    GoFrogs: McCall Named AVCA All-American

Wednesday's articles
    FWST: TCU gets two big-time commitments for 2019 recruiting class
    DMN: TCU adds commitment from JUCO wide receiver
    247 Sports: Barkley discusses TCU commitment
    DMN: TCU notches commitment from sleeper DB
    DMN: Breaking down TCU's matchup vs. Cal: Why winning the turnover battle should result in a win
    CardsWire: Arizona adds Jonathan Anderson to roster
    Boston Globe: Three teams to keep an eye on: Tennessee, Auburn, and TCU
    247 Sports: Frogs pick up commitment from Nook Bradford!

Tuesday's articles
    FWST: ‘It’s a resume game.’ Why TCU doesn’t expect any players to sit out Cheez-It Bowl
    FWST: Bill Snyder was ‘good for college football,’ TCU’s Gary Patterson says
    FWST: TCU hoops doesn’t get much love after beating SMU, USC
    SI: Cheez-It Bowl Preview: Cal Defense Should Control Game Against TCU
    DMN: 5 things TCU fans need to know about Cal, including a familiar face at head coach

Monday's articles
    FWST: One of TCU’s best offensive players decides to transfer. What’s next for the Frogs?
    247 Sports: Sources say Shawn Robinson Transferring From TCU

2. Thank you for sharing these links. Very useful forum. I like this Forum.

3. QUOTE(William123 @ Oct 14 2009, 05:19 AM) [snapback]404201[/snapback]
    Thank you for sharing these links. Very useful forum. I like this Forum.

Glad you like the articles and links.

4. Yeah, Top, these are good. By the way, I worked with the grandfather (God, I'm old) of the guy who wrote the QB yarn in the Abilene paper....Bill Youngblood, long-time S-T writer and editor, whom some of you might remember (he's the guy who wrote the column proposing that North Richland Hills be renamed North Jiffy Lube).

5. I enjoy the new format.
    Real clean, one stop shopping....

6. 2314 never bored with Top's work.
    Keep up the good work, Top. Thanks for all you do.

1 person likes this.
  7. Check out what I found on the web, you should definetley post this on the blog. Some Frog fan created a TCU youtube video. ITS A HORNED FROG IN THE MORTAL KOMBAT GAME. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2njoa36gdXM hahaha hilarious

8. Here's over 120 news links for MWC and related football news over the last 3 days. I update this at least 2-3 times a week or more. A tweet link is avaialbe to be notified of new updates...just trying to get the word out on MWC sports (have a seperate bball page also...kinda quiet right now)

FOOTBALL NEWS MWC Football news

BBALL NEWS MWC Basketball news

Enjoy...........

9. Every time I click the link I get a friends of af

10. Every time I click the link I get a friends of af

11. Here's an article from Fox Sports SW about the Frogs:

http://www.foxsportssouthwest.com/03/04/11/Spring-Football-Questions-TCU/landing.html?blockID=433605&feedID=7804

Spring Football Questions: TCU

12. Top is back in the article posting house!

13. Hey,

Does anyone know of a link to stream the TCU game thsi weekend online? I am in training and only have a laptop.

- William Harp

14. Here is a link on TCU. Its really just an opinion-editorial and nothing really special....but I figured I would share it. I am an Aggie (as you can tell from my handle) but have always loved the Frogs (as I am from Fort Worth and my mom went to TCU).

Anyway, just thought I would share it.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/901121-tcu-horned-frogs-are-the-best-fit-for-the-big-12-conference

15. Dang...post count started over!! Oh well, you can tell I haven't posted since the last killerfrogs.com site. haha

16. DSR has their preview post up:

http://www.dallassportsrant.com/2012/09/07/tcu-horned-frogs-vs-grambling-state-tigers-preview/

17. Sounds like he's had some Dan Jenkins influence! I like it.