• The KillerFrogs

Horns down penalty

JockO de Frog

The last play, and everything leading up to it, is quite possibly my favorite TCU moment. Tank probably wins that argument but damn that whole series was fun. If you go back and watch the game, Bo was on the sidelines trying to pump up his team with “we are the SEC” crap right before taking the field. And then this happened. So awesome.
Pearson.... one of my all-time favorite TCU players. Just his body language when he would come off the field and take off his helmet grinning from ear-to-ear was priceless. He always looked like he had so much fun humiliating the opponent.

Mean Purple

A. poor wittle horns need a safe space. wittle snow flake need his mommy cause the big bad man waved a hand sign after scoring on poor wittle horn...

B. scheiss wHorn

Mean Purple

Tom Herman can mock opposing players but can’t handle horns down. That guy can go darn himself. If I were GP, and the frogs were up on the horns by an insurmountable amount, I would tell every player to go flash the horns down in Hermie’s face and then walk away doing the backpack thing. I hope that guy spontaneously combusts mid-coitus and doesn’t finish. He can live in hell with Urban Meyer and a giant case of blue balls.
wow. possibly the most aggressive sober post I have seen from Peace.

Mean Purple

The entire game was a party in the stands. Rose Bowl was bigger, but I’ve never had that much fun at a game before.
I remember hearing multiple ole miss fans comment on how they had not seen that kind of speed on the field. others wanting to smack the playoff committee because they were now facing a very ticked off Frog team.
Ole Miss fans were pretty cool that we ran into, though.

SuperBarrFrog

I wasn’t at the Rose Bowl so for me the first half (plus a few minutes of second half) of Peach Bowl coupled with the second half and OT of the Alamo Bowl are the two times I have had the most fun at a game.

Admittedly I missed some pretty awesome games live thanks to geography, having a pregnant wife and being way too into my career at that point.

Same here. I hope they come back to peach bowl since I stare at Mercedes Benz stadium out my window now. New stadium is a beauty now. Wish they weren’t building this hard rock hotel to block my view.
DCD864F3-A3C8-4A86-AB52-3F3CAE04AA76.jpeg
Here’s a few clicks to the right.
If anybody ever in town for a game I got your preparty covered.

BCE73983-51AC-4F0D-9796-BF7A23A75752.jpeg

Last edited:

MTfrog5

Same here. I hope they come back to peach bowl since I stare at Mercedes Benz stadium out my window now. New stadium is a beauty now. Wish they weren’t building this hard rock hotel to block my view.
View attachment 5903
Here’s a few clicks to the right.
If anybody ever in town for a game I got your preparty covered.

View attachment 5904
Would love to go back to Atlanta ideally for a CFP. Fly in, take the rail from airport to hotel downtown, walk to game, take rail back to airport. As easy as you can get

SuperBarrFrog

Would love to go back to Atlanta ideally for a CFP. Fly in, take the rail from airport to hotel downtown, walk to game, take rail back to airport. As easy as you can get
If they do I’ll rent out the clubhouse on my rooftop and have a pool party! I don’t care if it’s winter!

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
The entire game was a party in the stands. Rose Bowl was bigger, but I’ve never had that much fun at a game before.

We had a whole group of Atlanta area high school boys in front of us who were talking extra loud so we could all hear how we were about to get schooled by the SEC. They kept slinking lower and lower in their seats as the game went on. Finally about half way through the 3rd quarter they got up to leave and my wife says, “Ah, did mommy come to drive you home early?” So the SEC chant began directed at them and the early leavers.

dawg

my wife says, “Ah, did mommy come to drive you home early?”

tenor.gif

netty2424

This horns down thing is going to be disaster this year and will be embarrassing for the big 12 as this will be a factor in more than a few games this season.

Herman is such a [ muschi ] for making an issue out of this. He’s quickly becoming my least favorite football coach.

WhatTheFrog

I remember hearing multiple ole miss fans comment on how they had not seen that kind of speed on the field. others wanting to smack the playoff committee because they were now facing a very ticked off Frog team.
Ole Miss fans were pretty cool that we ran into, though.
All I heard from Ole Miss fans was before the game and they were all talking smack. Didn't run into any after the game because they all left at halftime. Didn't see a single Ole Miss car on the drive home the next day, though there were plenty on the drive in the day before the game.

I only wish we'd shut them out that day. And maybe broke 50.