• The KillerFrogs

Hey Wes, guess what? I'm goin' there! I'm calling out a player!

Armadillo

And that player is Baker Mayfield. Goodness I hate that guy. And he has our number. After halftime adjustments last night, I hope we get one more shot at him.

*I really hope this made a few folks smile this morning*

p.s. There's a reason I drink more beer in the Fall (see last night's game), and that's exactly why I stay away from the board and the GDT's after kickoff!

Go Frogs.

Beat Tech

wes

KIllerfrog Emeritus
And that player is Baker Mayfield. Goodness I hate that guy. And he has our number. After halftime adjustments last night, I hope we get one more shot at him.

p.s. There's a reason I drink more beer in the Fall (see last night's game), and that's exactly why I stay away from the board and the GDT's after kickoff!

Go Frogs.

Beat Tech
I was praying for one of our guys to slam him into the turf and wipe the sum grin off his face but I will give him credit where credit is due, he is a stud

cdsfrog

Go Frogs.

Beat Tech

He's a very successful whiny cheater who changes the rules when he cries to daddy. I root for his failure in the NFL. Harsh but true.

NorthDallas40

He is a really tough kid. I thought for sure he was going hobble around the rest of the game after the hit, but he shook it off. I noticed on one closeup, he was bleeding from one of his arms. He also took some shots in the Texas game that might have taken other guys out. He is one of those guys that just wills himself to play and inspires those around him. Have to respect his toughness as a player.

He is a really tough kid. I thought for sure he was going hobble around the rest of the game after the hit, but he shook it off. I noticed on one closeup, he was bleeding from one of his arms. He also took some shots in the Texas game that might have taken other guys out. He is one of those guys that just wills himself to play and inspires those around him. Have to respect his toughness as a player.

I wish he was out QB last night. What a difference maker he makes his team better!

I just hate it when crappy human beings are so good at playing their positions, (e.g. Mayfield and Mixon.) And no problem calling out Mayfield. He's not a kid. He's an adult, despite how he acts. He turned 22 last April.
It’s ok because life isn’t football. By that I mean for him football will end and then we shall see. As it is he is one of the best at what he does. Dammit

Wexahu

He’ll be just like Al Bundy in another 15 year’s weaving tales of the “glory days” when he was considered for the Heisman four times (but lost it all four times) and put up 38 points in a half (but shut out in the second half).

All his antics aside, I think he’s probably got a decent head on his shoulders in terms of being a guy that will be successful in life. He’s annoying as heck, but the line forms to the left for successful people that are annoying as heck.

NewFrogFan

Not a BM fan but I still have the Dave Campbells edition from his senior year, very good article on him and the non-stop mountain he climbs due to his height alone. Not sure what his future holds but he wont fail because he did not try. He plays with a chip on his shoulder because he has had to, however if someone had made him part of the turf last night I would not have cared. I watched him interact with TCU players after the game, appeared there were no issues with anyone. I watched Peterson walk off the field in 2005, he never shook any TCU players hand that I saw......

MTfrog5

Baker is really good, but think about the perfect passes he made last night. Then remember that we should have faced Murray at QB last night if the Big 12 and NCAA didn't make up a rule to allow him an extra year. Murray doesn't make half the throws that Baker made last night

mc1502

I wish he was out QB last night. What a difference maker he makes his team better!

I wouldn't go that far. I don't want that self-absorbed azhole associated with my university in any way. Planting the flag at midfield at OSU was as classless as it gets, and that's coming from someone who hates OSU. I'd rather the frogs lose than have that chicken gobbler wear purple.

Bob

Sometimes, when a player, like Baker gets all the pre=game accolades, you see the player at the same position, on the opposing team, to step-up. Well, that didn't happen.

Oh well, I think last night that the non-existent OU defense got tired of hearing about TCU's. In this case, it happened.

Cudos to OU. It is time for a change at QB for TCU.

I wouldn't go that far. I don't want that self-absorbed azhole associated with my university in any way. Planting the flag at midfield at OSU was as classless as it gets, and that's coming from someone who hates OSU. I'd rather the frogs lose than have that chicken gobbler wear purple.

Just the player on field nothing else.