• The KillerFrogs

Hey Moose where’s the basketball thread?

Eight

Quite the meteroric rise for Lampkin since last year. JUCO kid not planning out?

lampkin showed some great offensive skills in high school with his shooting touch and passing

the problem was a large portion of this board is in better shape than he was in high school and if the weight loss is true he might be one of those bigs who blosssoms once he gets into shape

Minnesota kid Chet Holmgren's first stat line playing for #1 ranked Gonzaga--28 minutes, 7 blocks, 13 boards, 14 points, 6 assists, 5 turnovers, (4-6 shooting including two missed 3 pointers, 6-9 free throws). He a bean pole with unusual 7'6" coordination, touch and movement. Will be fun to watch his development.

You could argue that Minnesota has put forth the top mens and womens college basketball players in Chet Holmgren & UConn‘s Paige Bueckers.

Last edited:

Dogfrog

I was at the scrimmage and you won’t recognize Lampkin. So he is moving, running the court, hustling everywhere. Still needs to prove he can be a physical rebounder, score inside, force fouls, etc. After the game when they were handing out t-shirts, he walked up to my friend, introduced himself, thanked him for being there. Kind of kid you’re pulling for.

Eight

Minnesota kid Chet Holmgren's first stat line playing for #1 ranked Gonzaga--28 minutes, 7 blocks, 13 boards, 14 points, 6 assists, 5 turnovers, (4-6 shooting including two missed 3 pointers, 6-9 free throws). He a bean pole with unusual 7'6" coordination, touch and movement. Will be fun to watch his development.

You could argue that Minnesota has put forth the top mens and womens college basketball players in Chet Holmgren & UConn‘s Paige Bueckers.

he has alot of skills, but it will be interesting to see how he responds once they stop playing dixie state, east oregon, and lewis & clark

texas comes to town on saturday and i suspect they will have a couple of big who will try to get physical with him. the ucla and duke games should be very, very interesting as well for that same reason

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
I was at the scrimmage and you won’t recognize Lampkin. So he is moving, running the court, hustling everywhere. Still needs to prove he can be a physical rebounder, score inside, force fouls, etc. After the game when they were handing out t-shirts, he walked up to my friend, introduced himself, thanked him for being there. Kind of kid you’re pulling for.
I’m interested to see him on the court tomorrow