• The KillerFrogs

Hey Gary you suck

CryptoMiner

the best offense you have recruited in years scores10 against WVU?

You are so set in your ways and wanting to make an impact on lives but forget you can’t impact lives sitting at home.

How about realizing you can do both by putting your talent in the best situations. Quit sticking with the kids with the best attitude and go with those with fire.

Bottom line you have a underperformed for years but this year you really sucking bad.

I remember seeing you as a nervous soul and on the way to his first conference presser in Las Vegas at 5am at DFW. You grew so much since then but you stopped a few years ago.

The game has passed you by.

Moose Stuff

the best offense you have recruited in years scores10 against WVU?

You are so set in your ways and wanting to make an impact on lives but forget you can’t impact lives sitting at home.

How about realizing you can do both by putting your talent in the best situations. Quit sticking with the kids with the best attitude and go with those with fire.

Bottom line you have a underperformed for years but this year you really sucking bad.

I remember seeing you as a nervous soul and on the way to his first conference presser in Las Vegas at 5am at DFW. You grew so much since then but you stopped a few years ago.

The game has passed you by.
Amen

CM Frog

All of you are idiots. GP is a legend and a damn fine coach. He’s going to have to make changes and he will.
Tonight did bother me. They came to play and had a lot of emotion. We act like it is a practice and show very little emotion. They hit hard and gang tackled. Easy way to tell how passive we are playing no one gets hurt because we are not hitting anyone hard.
Gary is not getting it done ! His defense has been exposed between the tackles and WV knew we mainly throw outside of the hash marks .

Wexahu

Tonight did bother me. They came to play and had a lot of emotion. We act like it is a practice and show very little emotion. They hit hard and gang tackled. Easy way to tell how passive we are playing no one gets hurt because we are not hitting anyone hard.
Gary is not getting it done ! His defense has been exposed between the tackles and WV knew we mainly throw outside of the hash marks .
Easily the softest team we’ve had in 20 years. Not even close. There isn’t one player on the defense that plays mean.

Mean Purple

A legend?
All of you are idiots. GP is a legend and a damn fine coach. He’s going to have to make changes and he will.
A legend? Seriously?

Bear Bryant was a legend. Bobby Bowden was a legend. Nick Saban is a legend.

Gary is a coach who, like other coaches every year since the BCS, got a mid major to hrs bowls and a power 5 to an NY6. That's not legendary.

He is working on his 6th losing conference season in 10 years.

SuperTFrog

A legend?

A legend? Seriously?

Bear Bryant was a legend. Bobby Bowden was a legend. Nick Saban is a legend.

Gary is a coach who, like other coaches every year since the BCS, got a mid major to hrs bowls and a power 5 to an NY6. That's not legendary.

He is working on his 6th losing conference season in 10 years.
Before GP, we went 40 CONSECUTIVE years not ending the season ranked. Since he has been here we have finished ranked 12 times. Yes, he is a legend. You can be frustrated for where we are (which I am tremendously), but if you don’t appreciate what he has done for us, then you have no appreciation for what TCU was before he stepped foot on campus.