• The KillerFrogs

Here come all the excuses……………!!!!

CM Frog

There are no excuses. Look at the D tonight. Our starters played almost the entire game. We can’t blame it on injuries. Noah Daniels, Coleman, Bethley (I think), Harris, etc…they all played tonight. This was awful.
Noah is a big piece that is not playing much. He got in on one series I believe. He is not playing because Gary is mad at him about something non football related. Noah can play at the next level so it is very annoying that he is not playing when he could really help the team
Our Lbers are not coming close to getting it done

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
Gary's post game press conference....

That damn Davis kid screwed up the whole game plan by running the opening kickoff back for a td. I don’t know what the special teams coach is doing but he needs to get those guys under control.

That forced my defense to be on the field 3-4 minutes before they were ready. That's why they struggled in the first half. Once they got to rest at halftime they played really good the second half of the ballgame.

I don't know what Doug has going on with the offense so you'll have to talk to him to find out why they only scored 10 points.

We knew what West Virginia was going to do, I told the guys all week long. And they did what I told our guys they were going to do. Our guys gotta listen. They have to get ready to play.

We came out of this game pretty healthy. Time to get ready for K-State. They have a good ball club and they play tough at home.