• The KillerFrogs

Heisman finalists

boyd and davis will both go in the nfl draft next year and in a few years so will starnes and foster.

texas tried to play the ou receivers man up and they got beat, but a large portion of that was the inability to stop the ou run game early in the game which brought the safeties up and opened the run game.
Don’t Starnes & Foster have a mattress business to run?

Wexahu

boyd and davis will both go in the nfl draft next year and in a few years so will starnes and foster.

texas tried to play the ou receivers man up and they got beat, but a large portion of that was the inability to stop the ou run game early in the game which brought the safeties up and opened the run game.

Not exactly sure what kind of depth they had this year, but they lose all three starting D-lineman plus Wheeler, Johnson and Locke who were kind of in the next line of defense. I'm sure they have some talent on the roster but that's a lot of losses to absorb at one time, wouldn't surprise me to see their defense take a step back next year. Their secondary will be stacked though, they've recruited so well there.

Realtorfrog

Not much to go on this year. Nobody head and shoulders above the others.

Haskins
Murray
Tagluova*

Haskins has the best stats but the worst record.

Murray......impressive but will they pick two from the same school back to back??

Alabama is Alabama so he will probably win.

Haskins will be my selection