• The KillerFrogs

Heavy: Jamie Dixon UCLA Rumors: Will TCU Coach Leave for Bruins?

Dogfrog

and? in your original post on this you said the wooden days were long gone now you trot it back out.

killer cheated as well so freaking what.......they cheated better i guess.

i stand by that in the last 15 years they have been to multiple sweet sixteens, multiple final fours, won multiple conference titles, have multiple players taken in the nba draft and have former players counting multi-million dollar checks to update facitilies

frogs aren't pushing ucla in any of those areas and even in a down year the bruins will have someone(s) from this team end up on an nba roster.

Of course UCLA has been better than TCU the last 15 years. Who hasn’t? And anybody who believes that the UCLA mystique was built on the last 15 years is mistaken. UCLA became UCLA in the 60’s and 70’s when their primary booster was paying players. As you seem to continue to ignore, my comparison with TCU was based on 2018-19 exclusively not the past. My only purpose in bringing up Wooden is that his era is why most people thing so highly of UCLA, certainly not this season

Eight

Of course UCLA has been better than TCU the last 15 years. Who hasn’t? And anybody who believes that the UCLA mystique was built on the last 15 years is mistaken. UCLA became UCLA in the 60’s and 70’s when their primary booster was paying players. As you seem to continue to ignore, my comparison with TCU was based on 2018-19 exclusively not the past. My only purpose in bringing up Wooden is that his era is why most people thing so highly of UCLA, certainly not this season

giphy.gif

who would use a one year snap shot to compare programs?

the very things you use to measure a program extend beyond that time frame so please feel free to cherry pick the rest of the information, data points, whatever to try to frame your position

Wexahu

giphy.gif

the very things you use to measure a program extend beyond that time frame so please feel free to cherry pick the rest of the information, data points, whatever to try to frame your position

Saying that TCU has a better basketball program than UCLA would be about like saying Syracuse has a better football program than TCU......and it's probably even more ridiculous than that.

Dogfrog

giphy.gif

Dude, you’re obsessing on this, and also drawing in the trolls to agree with you. Congratulations. I can use a one year snapshot if I choose to. Sorry if it somehow offended you.