• The KillerFrogs

Heartland College Sports: Eddie Lampkin Denies Report He’s Transferring to Georgetown

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
Heartland College Sports: Eddie Lampkin Denies Report He’s Transferring to Georgetown

By Pete Mundo

Jan 14, 2023; Fort Worth, Texas, USA; TCU Horned Frogs center Eddie Lampkin Jr. (4) reacts during the first half against the Kansas State Wildcats at Ed and Rae Schollmaier Arena. Mandatory Credit: Kevin Jairaj-USA TODAY Sports

The transfer portal is in full swing in college basketball, and one of the most-watched stories in the early going surrounds former TCU big man Eddie Lampkin.

Hours after Ed Cooley left Providence for the head coaching job at Georgetown, it was reported that the former TCU player was joining Cooley in D.C. However, Lampkin took to Twitter on Monday night and refuted that report, saying he’s still, “100% uncommitted.”

Read more at https://www.heartlandcollegesports....denies-report-hes-transferring-to-georgetown/

Bruce Berry

Cooley is getting buried for recruiting Eddie while at PC. And for leaving because his wife wanted him to stop banging his mistress and get out of Providence. He isnt a racist though.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog

Virginia Frog

G-town is a dumpster fire
Great school with lots of advantages $$$. They'll be back. The "dumpster fire" was Patrick Ewing - nice guy, meant well BUT..

Cooley is a Providence turn-coat. I bet he'll be their "Fran."

I saw his press conference at noon today and his "excuse" (fig leaf) of turning on ProvColl is "my daughter goes here."

Chongo94

Great school with lots of advantages $$$. They'll be back. The "dumpster fire" was Patrick Ewing - nice guy, meant well BUT..

Cooley is a Providence turn-coat. I bet he'll be their "Fran."

I saw his press conference at noon today and his "excuse" (fig leaf) of turning on ProvColl is "my daughter goes here."
Pretty sure St. John’s and Seton Hall and UMass thought the same thing about being back….

Georgetown has been a sinking ship for a while now, even before Ewing. And I love it. Hope their basketball program continues to fall into obscurity.