HC Sonny Dykes year one wins

Nick Danger

La. Tech 5
Cal 1
SMU 5
TCU…My O/U is 4.5
My pick?…I’d rather not say.
Go Frogs

Seems to me that unless the surrounding circumstances of these various situations, in regards to coordinators/assistant coaches/position coaches, support staff, residual condition of the old programs, non-conference SOS, lack of a "quick fix" portal back then, etc., were consistent, any correlation would be tenuous at best. You could be on to something, but I don't think so (more like a 7-8 win season). I mean, at this point, does this TCU squad feel like another 5-7 Patterson team? :confused:

Last edited:

Dutch

T C U Froooogs
I’d rather not say.
Seems to me that unless the surrounding circumstances of these various situations, in regards to coordinators/assistant coaches/position coaches, support staff, residual condition of the old programs, non-conference SOS, lack of a "quick fix" portal back then, etc., were consistent, any correlation would be tenuous at best. You could be on to something, but I don't think so (more like a 7-8 win season). I mean, at this point, does this TCU squad feel like another 5-7 Patterson team? :confused:
To outsiders, yes. I want to believe!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I don't think the cupboard is nearly as bare as it would appear. There was a lot of negative things going on behind the curtain that affected the Team performance last year, things that were hopefully addressed in full. While I do not believe we are on our way to the Playoff, I don't think we're careening into the ditch either.