• The KillerFrogs

Hazing

SnoSki

Goes to show that frats these days are nothing but trash filled organized crime units that hide behind once a semester "philanthropy" to justify their existances and make themselves seem like good, well intended benevolent organizations

When in reality frats are nothing but drug runners, drug using trash, rapists and sexual abusers. They get away with it for the most part due to their wealthy parental/family connections but every now and then something falls through the cracks like this.

scheiss fraternities and anyone who is in them. Would never let my kids join one. Major drug problems and sexual abuse problems that is all enabled by wealthy donors.

Frats = Drug users and drug peddlers
tenor.gif

Mean Purple

Goldschlager was still a thing in 2005... One too many girls wanted this at parties for my liking. Between Goldschlager and Jager Bombs, I'm surprised I don't have some irreversible heart problem.
I got so sick of seeing that stuff at parties. Wake up the next day and the result is a golden flaked cinnamon scented [ Finebaum ].

SnoSki

I think I’ve told the story on here before, but it bears repeating:

My senior year, I was living in the on campus apartments, and one of my roommates was a walk on football player who is great friends with one of the star defensive ends. (Name redacted to save embarrassment) The roommate mostly kept himself, and his friend was pretty cool whenever he was around.

One winter night, I came home at about two in the morning and found the two of them drinking from an igloo cooler that they had made a giant batch of very, very alcoholic koolaid in. Bottles everywhere.

After declining the offer to stay up and party with them in the kitchen I went to bed.

About 2 hours later I was abruptly awakened to hear the star FB player yell out “STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!!!!” followed by laughing and a huge crash and thud. Then silence. Then suddenly the other voice called out “STONE COLD STUNNER!!!!!!!” and I hear a wood splinter sound and more smashing and laughing. I also hear my roommate in the bedroom closest to them smash his fist into his wall and yell out “GO(T) DAMMIT!”

I laughed it off, made sure my bedroom door was locked and rolled over.

The next morning around 10, I walk out to find every piece of furniture except the sofa broken and splinters everywhere. Coffee table, kitchen table, tv stand, side table and all 4 dining chairs broken. Underneath one pile of wooden remains was one player and across the room in the corner was the other.

I thought it was hilarious but my roomie who was quite anal about cleanliness was livid. The guys later apologized and paid for the stuff to be replaced. Nbd.

All I learned from this is that I need to stay far away from alcohol mixed in rolling coolers.

I passed out in a stall in Dallas Alley. Me and and bud meet some British gals at the piano bar and they had invited us back to their hotel room, but dumbazz me told them to wait a few as I made a trip to the restroom. That is when it all went wrong. Woke up in the stall after all the clubs had closed and my buddy couldn’t find me.

I regret to this day that I missed out on the Brit experience. My friend wasn’t to happy either that I mucked that up for the both of us.

If I had a nickle.

Frog-in-law1995

I think I’ve told the story on here before, but it bears repeating:

My senior year, I was living in the on campus apartments, and one of my roommates was a walk on football player who is great friends with one of the star defensive ends. (Name redacted to save embarrassment) The roommate mostly kept himself, and his friend was pretty cool whenever he was around.

One winter night, I came home at about two in the morning and found the two of them drinking from an igloo cooler that they had made a giant batch of very, very alcoholic koolaid in. Bottles everywhere.

After declining the offer to stay up and party with them in the kitchen I went to bed.

About 2 hours later I was abruptly awakened to hear the star FB player yell out “STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN!!!!!” followed by laughing and a huge crash and thud. Then silence. Then suddenly the other voice called out “STONE COLD STUNNER!!!!!!!” and I hear a wood splinter sound and more smashing and laughing. I also hear my roommate in the bedroom closest to them smash his fist into his wall and yell out “GO(T) DAMMIT!”

I laughed it off, made sure my bedroom door was locked and rolled over.

The next morning around 10, I walk out to find every piece of furniture except the sofa broken and splinters everywhere. Coffee table, kitchen table, tv stand, side table and all 4 dining chairs broken. Underneath one pile of wooden remains was one player and across the room in the corner was the other.

I thought it was hilarious but my roomie who was quite anal about cleanliness was livid. The guys later apologized and paid for the stuff to be replaced. Nbd.

All I learned from this is that I need to stay far away from alcohol mixed in rolling coolers.

I just realized that the HS buddy I’m meeting at the lettermen’s tailgate Saturday...the last time he and I were in Austin together was in college when I got lit on igloo cooler everclear fruit punch and passed out in the back seat of his convertible at a party at Bob’s house (some dude with a neon “Bob’s” sign bolted to his roof). My friends tell me when the cops came, one of them tapped my forehead with his flashlight and I told him to darn off. I’m not sure I believe them, because I didn’t wake up the next morning in jail. Although I woke up in a third floor hallway of Jester, so jail probably would’ve been better.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Might be his greatest performance ever.

Also, I would pity the dude who marries Becca, but if he can’t see how awful that’s gonna end up being, dude deserves every bit of pain she’s gonna give him.

Edit: WB but then delete all contact info and transfer schools out of state and possibly out of the country
62a.png
Don’t care. WB

FWFrog23

Look, I'd be the first one to advocate not taking that crap from an active in a frat. In fact, I'd likely curb stomp someone who pulled that with me … IF THERE WAS NOT A CHOICE. But, alas, there is a choice. Join a frat. Don't join a frat. But painting all frats with an insane statement broad brush like what was posted earlier seems unwarranted to me.

As to the reported hazing incident, yeah, it was stupid. I've seen dumber stunts on a ranch.

Bottom line, the school will address the situation like they always do.

Now, can we get back to focusing on winning this week?
Ehhhh not so fast. They got placed on cease and desist, but were taken off after a week. The chapter isn’t facing punishment