• The KillerFrogs

Have Not Slept A Wink All Night

HFrog1999

I'm certain you couldn't name one member of the committee.

Is one of them named Toby?

Season 6 Nbc GIF by The Office

PineyWoodsFrog

Slept better last night than I did Friday night leading up to yesterday's game (which was mainly excitement and not nervousness). As much as we all are still scarred from 2014, the circumstances are totally different this time around, not only for us, but also the teams behind us that are even in discussion to possibly to jump us.

Rose Bowl

Don’t worry it will be okay. Que sera, sera whatever will be will be.

I have faith that we are in and if not we’re all still Frog supporters. Our team has earned our support.

Frog Bowl

Don’t worry it will be okay. Que sera, sera whatever will be will be.

I have faith that we are in and if not we’re all still Frog supporters. Our team has earned our support.

Jack Daniels at 4AM is completely warranted for this diagnosis
I drank copious amounts of Woodford starting at halftime and continued through remainder of the day....while looking at awesome Airbnb in Scottsdale that I am reserving shortly

Rabidfrog

We left it in the hands of a bunch of clowns whose only goal is to please ESPN. Does TCU or Alabama please ESPN more? I just hate this for Max. If our entire team played with a heart like Max's, then we would have scored that OT TD easy.
I am not saying we've been lucky this year, though we have been--but then all champions are a bit lucky--but it is remarkable, and some would say unusual, that we have won several games in the fourth, having been outplayed in the previous three quarters. What this means, I am not sure. But sooner or later this late surge to win will catch up with a team. yes, it is exciting and fun attention getting to win like this, but it's also throwing the dice and yesterday we paid the piper.

gofor2

I have convinced myself that this will happen. That the college football world would implode in upon itself into a black hole if we got screwed again and the world would end.
Sorry to hear fellow Frogs went through this pain.
Having watched USC get hammered and pick up a 2nd loss, I felt we were in and slept like a baby.
Now, if usc, alabama or clemson only had one close loss, I would have been up all night.