• The KillerFrogs

Have Not Slept A Wink All Night

Assuming that there are a lot more fellow frog fans up at 6:30AM than normal this morning….

I have convinced myself that this will happen. That the college football world would implode in upon itself into a black hole if we got screwed again and the world would end.

Still not calming my nerves one iota though.

God speed Frogs. I will be non functioning until the selection show in a few hours.

Limey Frog

I tossed and turned after a little before 5, but not because of the playoff: because I'm so sad that this team came an inch short of the conference championship that they deserved just because we have a pointless CCG that was only reinstated because of the lies the committee used about their reasoning the last time TCU got hosed by the system.

RufeBruton

Assuming that there are a lot more fellow frog fans up at 6:30AM than normal this morning….

I have convinced myself that this will happen. That the college football world would implode in upon itself into a black hole if we got screwed again and the world would end.

Still not calming my nerves one iota though.

God speed Frogs. I will be non functioning until the selection show in a few hours.
Jack Daniels at 4AM is completely warranted for this diagnosis

HToady

Just the opposite. Fell into depression sleep immediately after the game and slept 16 hours. Headed back to bed now, at least until 11. IDK those selection shows run like Kentucky Derby coverage.....

HFrog1999

I wonder if those idiot officials slept last night.

Do you think maybe they went home last night, saw that obvious terrible spot and touchdown by Miller and realized they absolutely screwed TCUs team and fans out of a conference championship?

Idiots, I hope someone peed in their cheerios this morning.

y2kFrog

I wonder if those idiot officials slept last night.

Do you think maybe they went home last night, saw that obvious terrible spot and touchdown by Miller and realized they absolutely screwed TCUs team and fans out of a conference championship?

Idiots, I hope someone peed in their cheerios this morning.
I’ve always wondered about this. You could tell the referee was nervous when doing the coin toss for overtime. He could barely explain what was about to happen. You know they have to have seen the spot again.

Edit: Pharm mentioned something I thought about adding. They made a lot of money for that gig.

HFrog1999

I’ve always wondered about this. You could tell the referee was nervous when doing the coin toss for overtime. He could barely explain what was about to happen. You know they have to have seen the spot again.

Edit: Pharm mentioned something I thought about adding. They made a lot of money for that gig.

So they slept like this?

GIF by NETFLIX

Bruce Berry

We left it in the hands of a bunch of clowns whose only goal is to please ESPN. Does TCU or Alabama please ESPN more? I just hate this for Max. If our entire team played with a heart like Max's, then we would have scored that OT TD easy.

I'm certain you couldn't name one member of the committee.