• The KillerFrogs

Hate to say it,

Chongo94

I can’t decide if we are poorly coached or if we have bad/inexperienced players

Probably not a good sign, either way

I’m leaning more towards the coaching as the majority of the problem. Surely we can’t be missing on this many players...?

But who knows.

y2kFrog

Scoring 14 on Tech is the most inexcusable thing imaginable. The entire offensive staff needs to look hard in the mirror. It has been 12 days since we played and that’s all they could come up with. I can make a judgment about any of the players because we are so disorganized.

MacarthurTexas

Scoring 14 on Tech is the most inexcusable thing imaginable. The entire offensive staff needs to look hard in the mirror. It has been 12 days since we played and that’s all they could come up with. I can make a judgment about any of the players because we are so disorganized.

Good point. They had extra time to come up w that garbage

Smooth42

3.8 yards per carry

Terrible offensive line and our QB running for his life every play

Its coaching. QB has nothing to do with it. With the way we run the ball and the way we block why do people think Collibs would be any better?

Its coaching

Sorry.... He is running for his life because he cannot read what is happening on Defense until it is too late...

Moose Stuff

I will save my critiques for tomorrow, except this one. But what I cannot figure out is why SR on that 4th down scramble on why he didn’t turn up the middle where had the first down with blockers? Instead, he kicked back outside. Truly puzzled by that and so was a former QB from not to long ago that sits up in my area.

Good question. I was too far away to know but looked like he had room that way.

MTfrog5

I will save my critiques for tomorrow, except this one. But what I cannot figure out is why SR on that 4th down scramble on why he didn’t turn up the middle where had the first down with blockers? Instead, he kicked back outside. Truly puzzled by that and so was a former QB from not to long ago that sits up in my area.
I am not sure how well he sees the field when he’s throwing or running. Not the first time I’ve wondered why he didn’t run a certain way.