• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Anyone with an inside track on how to get a death certificate in Ellis County? Been doing some digging on my ex-wife and her new fiance and there's a lot of yellow flags and dead ends that are curious to say the least. Interesting how two 16-yr relationships came to an end at the same time...at least mine didn't end in a suspicious death. Just trying to figure out who TF this slapdick is who has access to my child every 4 days and it's causing me to lose a lot of sleep.

Unsolved Mysteries GIF by FILMRISE

Eight

Ah the good old days when the braves were on tbs! Also Glavine, Maddox, and Smoltz was 3/4 of a hell of a rotation.

trying to think of another mlb pitcher who goes from throwing 500 innings in two seasons in which they go 39-20 to a few years later saving 144 games in three seasons to going back to the rotation and throws three consecutives years of 200+ innings in which their record is 44-24

trying to think of another mlb pitcher who goes from throwing 500 innings in two seasons in which they go 39-20 to a few years later saving 144 games in three seasons to going back to the rotation and throws three consecutives years of 200+ innings in which their record is 44-24
Cant think of another but I’m not a baseball historian/ stats nerd. ….. or a rotation with 3 hall of famers. Wonder if anyone has had 4?

Eight

Cant think of another but I’m not a baseball historian/ stats nerd. ….. or a rotation with 3 hall of famers. Wonder if anyone has had 4?

not sure, searched which mlb rotation had the most hall of famers and didn't find any with 4, but did come across a few other quality staffs

1966 dodgers had kaufax, drysdale, osteeen and sutton

1954 indians had early winn, bob lemon, bob feller and a guy named mike garcia who won 19 games that year

1971 orioles had the four 20 game winners in palmer, cueller, mcnally, and dobson

sure i missed some, but that braves rotation is in really, really rare company