• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Apparently the shark problem is worse than we thought. It appears the rare River Walk Shark has reared its ugly head.
220729160832-hp-only-20220729-shark-us-map-hp-super-169.png

See where shark attacks are happening across the US​

GeoFrog

I could have sworn I left my keys in here. I can't find them anywhere.

Oh, hi there. It's me, GeoFrog. You may remember me from old posts like "look-a-likes", "my trip to the dentist," and summoning Old Gregg at random times. I know it's been a while since we chatted, but I thought I might stop by and see what has been going on for the last few years. Hopefully you all are all doing well. As much as I like rocks, I feel the one I have been living under for the last few years had grown stale, so I am fighting my introverted tendencies and crawling back out into Frog Society. Hopefully I'll see you around.

Keeping it awkward,

GeoFrog

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I could have sworn I left my keys in here. I can't find them anywhere.

Oh, hi there. It's me, GeoFrog. You may remember me from old posts like "look-a-likes", "my trip to the dentist," and summoning Old Gregg at random times. I know it's been a while since we chatted, but I thought I might stop by and see what has been going on for the last few years. Hopefully you all are all doing well. As much as I like rocks, I feel the one I have been living under for the last few years had grown stale, so I am fighting my introverted tendencies and crawling back out into Frog Society. Hopefully I'll see you around.

Keeping it awkward,

GeoFrog
Guardians Of The Galaxy GIF