• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

FrogAbroad

Anyone with experience dealing with Carvana? Worth it? Risks?
No direct experience here with Carvana, but what I've read/heard from others is pretty mixed, with quite a bit of negatives. When I returned to the US from living overseas I first did a little research with car rental companies and settled on Hertz. I selected a couple of vehicles to rent/test and bought a Hyundai Sonata at about $1500 under Blue Book. Have been totally pleased with the vehicle and working with Hertz was easy-peasy every step of the process.

Eight

saw a t-shirt at heb earlier today that has me confused. woman was wearing one of these t-shirts:

file.png

was this some type of misguided pride as if it was more difficult to get into tech in the 90's than now. don't ever recall tech being regarded as the harvard of the south plains

was this some type of self-loathing similar to admitting she had a one night stand with chris pratt back when he had the andy dwyer body and none of the tv/ movie actor money or notoriety

was this some type of cry for help and outward admittance akin to standing up at an aa meeting and saying out loud in public "my name is ......"

have friends who are friends who are longhorns that will tell you that they would not get into texas now, but that doesn't make sense either.

she had to come in last in her fantasy league right?

Paul in uhh

saw a t-shirt at heb earlier today that has me confused. woman was wearing one of these t-shirts:

file.png

was this some type of misguided pride as if it was more difficult to get into tech in the 90's than now. don't ever recall tech being regarded as the harvard of the south plains

was this some type of self-loathing similar to admitting she had a one night stand with chris pratt back when he had the andy dwyer body and none of the tv/ movie actor money or notoriety

was this some type of cry for help and outward admittance akin to standing up at an aa meeting and saying out loud in public "my name is ......"

have friends who are friends who are longhorns that will tell you that they would not get into texas now, but that doesn't make sense either.

she had to come in last in her fantasy league right?

Reminds me of those weird Facebook shirts you see

m62rlu2wmkx41.jpg

If these shirts make you laugh )because they’re so hideous) there’s an entire Reddit forum for it.. r/FacebookShirts