• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

HFrog1999

Just watched a guy driving a brand new large VW SUV in front of me buy $3 in gas at Racetrac. So confused right now.

fail gas station GIF

FrogCop19

Speaking of…for the aspiring actors out there, save your acting class tuition money. You really can’t do better than this advice from Sir Ian McKellan.

I have so much respect for that man. He can play an evil mutant, an aloof wizard, the villain in Mozart on stage, was knighted by the friggin Queen of England 40 years ago, and yet is hysterical and never takes himself too seriously. His friendship with Sir Patrick Stewart is epic and legendary.

Frog-in-law1995

I have so much respect for that man. He can play an evil mutant, an aloof wizard, the villain in Mozart on stage, was knighted by the friggin Queen of England 40 years ago, and yet is hysterical and never takes himself too seriously. His friendship with Sir Patrick Stewart is epic and legendary.
His Richard III is the GOAT. I’m generally not a fan of Shakespeare set outside of Elizabethan times (or whenever for the Histories/Ceaser), but that performance was epic (and the WW2 setting worked well).

YA

Just learned that my new truck tracks my speed and emails me a weekly report of instances where I exceed the speed limit.

[ #2020 ]’s getting turned off right now.
I would find a way to turn that off before an insurance carrier gets it

Sounds like the devices that stupid people put on their vehicles for insurance discounts. Hello stupid McFly, your rates will go up even more than normal or get rated out of that companies polices.

satis1103

DAOTONPYH EHT LIAH LLA
I would find a way to turn that off before an insurance carrier gets it

Sounds like the devices that stupid people put on their vehicles for insurance discounts. Hello stupid McFly, your rates will go up even more than normal or get rated out of that companies polices.
I've never tried that type of thing b/c trust issues. But I've always wondered how it works. For example, the speed limit of much of I-30 is 60 mph... but by actually going 60 you are a road hazard in many scenarios. So do you get a lower rate if you go the nominal speed limit, or the "safe" flow of traffic speed?