• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

frogteacher70

So, I’ve had beverages and I’m in a mood. I’ve been thru the ringer in my life (no pity party bc my life wasn’t all that bad) most of it was due to my own actions. But over the past decade + I’ve strived to be the best that I can be for my family and myself.

I’m struggling with comprehending that my only boy and the only one I can have has Duchenne muscular dystrophy. I’m really going thru it over the past year. I just don’t have the feels to really elaborate. Just know that the common problems at work or at home aren’t really that important when you come to the realization that you will bury your only son. I just don’t know how to feel. Everything hurts and it’s been a long time. I just want to know what I’ve done wrong. I know that it isn’t logical but darn it it’s how I feel. I haven’t talked about it for about it other than to tcuDoc since I got the news. I just don’t scheissing understand. Why not me?

I’m not asking for answers bc there are none. I met my soulmate and we made a life together. It just flat out hurts.

Imagine praying for a tumor or a heart problem only to find out that it’s a disease that is incurable (at this time) and that he isn’t eligible for gene therapy due to his rare mutation deletion and other than steroids there is little treatment.

Sorry to dampen the mood, but man. I’ve really been hurting
I am so very sorry about your son’s diagnosis. We are with you here. You and your family are in our prayers tonight. God bless you.

HFrog1999

Wonder why Top didn't post this FWST article from this morning:

Yes, it's a Muck piece, but the inside info about GP's last days is damning (if true).

According to several people who were present after a TCU practice in October, coach Gary Patterson told his team: “I know what you are trying to do. They’re not going to fire me. They’re going to fire the assistant coaches. “I’m untouchable.”

And it goes on with more...
Read more at: https://www.star-telegram.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/mac-engel/article255641991.html#storylink=cpy

I-Am-Invincible-GoldenEye.gif

HFrog1999

This lines up exactly with what I know about that meeting. GP absolutely lit into JD and Vbo, cussing and calling them every name he could think of before going off on three of the biggest and most important donors now living. It was downright ugly. Where we are today is a product of Kelsey and whoever else has Gary’s ear but if I had to bet I would bet it’s Kelsey alone who made him understand what he has to do now.

So, Patterson pretty much acted exactly like George Costanza

giphy.gif

MTfrog5

Playoffs don’t always work.... D3 athletics is about as dumb as it gets when it comes to picking at large teams for their postseason. Firsthand experience on this and how they go out of their way not to pick the best teams

nwlafrog

Second page. Unacceptable!

I met a local Am-Pro golfer today and used his golf simulator in his garage (humble brag), I always thought that a garage beer fridge meant that you made it! But a garage golf simulator is next level flex.

I’ll be hitting a local course this Saturday and getting advice from him. He said that he wants to push me to try to qualify for the D class in the amateur league for the next calendar year.

Let me say, I’m not that good. I just manage to put a charge into my shots. There’s a ton to improve on.

I learned how to make a “edit” tonight though lol

51F16C6E-AD36-4192-898A-6D015B357748.jpg
A3BA80A2-AB2E-4B76-B731-AC0B845404E8.jpg

Last edited: