• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

SuperBarrFrog

I’ve been confused by that as well. They just set up some folding chairs on the sidewalk? Did you buy your season tix from a street vendor?

can you see the court from there?
that is basically a replica of his of his actual barbershop on Edgewood street. It’s in the concourse behind the 100 level seats near the main arena entrance. You can see the court from inside the shop I believe and right where I was standing as well. Our seats are couple sections over and in front of the shop4B88586D-65F0-4C54-AC11-549B1497E709.jpeg5CA5369C-066E-4901-8F6A-3E0D82F7593F.jpeg

nwlafrog

Traded in the ‘18 Chevy ‘Hoe Texas Edition LT 4x4 for the new ‘21 Grand Cherokee Limited L 4x4 yesterday bc the trade in rates are nucking futs and we knocked hundreds off of our Tahoe payment. Couldn’t believe it. #BoratGreatSuccess

Attachments

• B4910BF4-9479-4ADF-BB51-8118B12FA6CD.jpeg
    B4910BF4-9479-4ADF-BB51-8118B12FA6CD.jpeg
    209.2 KB · Views: 22
  • A3259E5E-AC75-4B99-A787-415C22665266.jpeg
    A3259E5E-AC75-4B99-A787-415C22665266.jpeg
    186.2 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

HFrog1999

Stay Hard (for Rachel) Gunther!

DistantDeliciousCoati-size_restricted.gif

nwlafrog

One of our sales guys in Houston has a thing where he counts all the Altimas he sees on the road with paper plates. Now I can't help but notice them. They're darning everywhere and most drive just like this.

It’s also a thot mobile. Seems like every other newer-non raggedy beat down [ Finebaum ] box Altima has a solid 7-10 hot scale driving it.

Edit: Just realized that my wife had an Altima when we got together. Solid

Tony Lema

Ticket Exchange Pass
One of our sales guys in Houston has a thing where he counts all the Altimas he sees on the road with paper plates. Now I can't help but notice them. They're darning everywhere and most drive just like this.
I used to have one. Loved it. Got talked into a VW Passat. Will go back to the Altima.

Eight

how does he have time to drive counting all the paper plates on the road in houston? heck, take forever just to count the ones from the used car lot in pasadena

Purp

I used to have one. Loved it. Got talked into a VW Passat. Will go back to the Altima.
I did too. Second new car I bought after college and really enjoyed it. There's something about that used Altima demographic, though, that can't seem to get real license plates.