• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

TCURiggs

Give it a shot. I have no stake in it but if you do not like it I will buy you a beer and a hot dog at the next home game.

Tired it for the first time a few weeks ago. Very good.

On a related note, if y'all run across a Cava I suggest giving that a try. They put one in Waterside in place of Zoe's, and I'm a big fan. It's like a Chipotle but with good Mediterranean food.

PO Frog

For you Gordon Keith fans out there - Saw this tweet and clicked on the profile to see who he was. When I saw that he was a “character coach” at TCU I immediately thought of Carlton Maxwell and wondered if they were related. Hope not

Frog-in-law1995

Just replaced my MIL’s garbage disposal during lunch. The new one is so damn quiet that I legit have disposal envy now. Thinking about running to Home Depot after work and putting in a new one at home tonight. On a Friday night.

There’s nothing about this that doesn’t make me feel old and/or sad.

MinerFrog2409

The offseason sucks
Just replaced my MIL’s garbage disposal during lunch. The new one is so damn quiet that I legit have disposal envy now. Thinking about running to Home Depot after work and putting in a new one at home tonight. On a Friday night.

I put in a new sink last week. Was pretty awesome. We all get old and sad some day

Land Frog

Darn baylor!

How embarrassing.

Mean Purple

For you Gordon Keith fans out there - Saw this tweet and clicked on the profile to see who he was. When I saw that he was a “character coach” at TCU I immediately thought of Carlton Maxwell and wondered if they were related. Hope not

Friend's daughter is on the TCU equestrian squad.

nwlafrog

I’m old enough to have “Dad Rap” playlist on Pandora and let me tell you, it “slaps” or whatever.

One day I was a [ Finebaum ]head handcuffed to a bullbar and then I blinked and I am doing dishes and laundry bc the wife is gone and it needs to be done. Recently had to explain to someone that the Butthole Surfers was a real band and that N2Deep was the [ Finebaum ].

I’m now bald and realized that I was posting my ratchet ass [ Finebaum ] starting in 2013….

“Sheeeeeshhhhh”

Last edited:

bmoney214

OUCH!!!
I’m old enough to have “Dad Rap” playlist on Pandora and let me tell you, it “slaps” or whatever.

One day I was a [ #2020 ]head handcuffed to a bullbar and then I blinked and I am doing dishes and laundry bc the wife is gone and it needs to be done. Recently had to explain to someone that the Butthole Surfers was a real band and that N2Deep was the [ #2020 ].

I’m now bald and realized that I was posting my ratchet ass [ #2020 ] starting in 2013….

“Sheeeeeshhhhh”
Back to the hotel...