• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Watching a little CFL on ESPN. The Hamilton Tiger Cats have June Jones as a Head Coach, Jerry Glanville as Defensive Coordinator, Frank Gansz, Jr as Specialty Teams Coach, Dan Morrison as QB Coach, Dennis McKnight as O-Line Coach, William Fields as Defensive Backs Coach, and our own Robert Lyles as Linebackers Coach. Had no idea that Houston and SMU were such a hotbed of coaching talent. I guess June just likes having his posse around him.

Purp

Had to dig this thread up off page 2. Weird.

Anybody know where I can get my Xbox One repaired in/around FW? I bought one a few years ago, but the video output went out probably a year ago and it's just been sitting in a closet. Ha.
I bet any computer repair shop can do it for you. Not sure if it's an issue with connectors or maybe more serious like a bad video card, but I'd be surprised if they couldn't figure out how to repair it.

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
Why HASMSP:

9f5d4390a99201365bbd005056a9545d

Watching a little CFL on ESPN. The Hamilton Tiger Cats have June Jones as a Head Coach, Jerry Glanville as Defensive Coordinator, Frank Gansz, Jr as Specialty Teams Coach, Dan Morrison as QB Coach, Dennis McKnight as O-Line Coach, William Fields as Defensive Backs Coach, and our own Robert Lyles as Linebackers Coach. Had no idea that Houston and SMU were such a hotbed of coaching talent. I guess June just likes having his posse around him.

Winnipeg is willing their way to victory.

nwlafrog

Hunted the red river this morning in free gear, got some jim gainz after that, jogged a mile with Pudge Rodriguez the pitbull after the gym, then watched the recording of the frog men’s basketball game, and now I’m in a jacuzzi with cold beers watching the cowboys game. It has been a good day.....

Didn’t even have to use my AK.

PurpleOveralls

Hunted the red river this morning in free gear, got some jim gainz after that, jogged a mile with Pudge Rodriguez the pitbull after the gym, then watched the recording of the frog men’s basketball game, and now I’m in a jacuzzi with cold beers watching the cowboys game. It has been a good day.....

Didn’t even have to use my AK.

How was the hunt? Went out for the duck opener yesterday. Shot a 4 man limit.

PurpleOveralls

^Sounds like duck hunting^

I think I’m gonna head to the ranch mid-week when it’s supposed be 30° for the overnight low. I might do some walk-hunting and try to rattle so I don’t have to sit there not moving and freeze my nips off in the blind.

I give props to those die hards that go sit in a tree stand in temps like that. No buddy heater, no walking around, just sitting still on a platform for hours.