• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

Anyone have any experience with Plythal gear? Mrs. NWLA does their marketing and advertisement and they sent us a ship ton of gear to try out for deer and duck season. They sent me the digital marsh photoflauge set up and the wife got more of a full rut forest set up.

According to my wife and Plythal, they are the yeti of hunting apparel, and I got the Mrs all butthurt because I told her I’ve never heard of them or their rival Sitkas gear. I’m a cheap ass and I pretty much only shop at academy and I’ve never been to a store that sells “the yeti of hunting gear”.

It does look really good though. I wasn’t too sure about the digital print, but the camera doesn’t pick up the detail and foliage behind it..... definitely a new up and coming camo scheme and I’m looking forward to trying it out because a) it was expensive and free to me, and b) because my wife will be butt hurt if I tell her that this expensive ship doesn’t look like max 4 breakout from academy....

PurpleOveralls

Anyone have any experience with Plythal gear? Mrs. NWLA does their marketing and advertisement and they sent us a ship ton of gear to try out for deer and duck season. They sent me the digital marsh photoflauge set up and the wife got more of a full rut forest set up.

It does look really good though. I wasn’t too sure about the digital print, but the camera doesn’t pick up the detail and foliage behind it..... definitely a new up and coming camo scheme and I’m looking forward to trying it out because a) it was expensive and free to me, and b) because my wife will be butt hurt if I tell her that this expensive ship doesn’t look like max 4 breakout from academy....

Never heard of it and I hunt with some guys that are all up in the high dollar camo Sitka and Kuiu gear.

Doorbell rings this morning. I stumble out to see the FedEx guy driving away. There's a big box on the porch. I lean down and squint to see it (I wear contacts and didn't have them in). It's a deep fryer.

Apparently my MIL think I want a deep fryer for Christmas. We're hosting Thanksgiving next Sunday and I already ordered 2 pre-cooked turkeys. Now I'm expected to deep fry one. #phormered

TCURiggs

Had to dig this thread up off page 2. Weird.

Anybody know where I can get my Xbox One repaired in/around FW? I bought one a few years ago, but the video output went out probably a year ago and it's just been sitting in a closet. Ha.