• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Boomhauer

Is anyone else getting banner ads at the top and bottom of their screen on KFC? I pay the $20 annual subscription and I never got them before.

It’s making it so I almost never come on here anymore cause it’s just annoying.

A few months back was really bad for me with banners at top and bottom of page while scrolling. Downloaded that Adblock Pro and haven’t seen them since

SuperBarrFrog

Is anyone else getting banner ads at the top and bottom of their screen on KFC? I pay the $20 annual subscription and I never got them before.

Same. I visit once a week or so now and check in on HASMSP, glance at thread titles, then head back over to 247.

bmoney214

OUCH!!!

I had the same problem a few weeks ago. There was some problem when my subscription renewed but wasn't showing that I was a paying member. @TxFrog1999 fixed it for me.

Edit..

Looks like he fixed it for you too.

Shorty

We broke the fall wedding rule and got married 11/12/11. TCU was away that week at Boise St and the wedding party watched the game together leading up to the reception. We're not monsters. That game added a bit of panache to the day and last night did the same. Hoping for a few more big anniversary wins in life.

tcudoc

What the hell was the King Cobra doing?!! How do you miss seeing a B17? That was horrible.
Someone with knowledge of aviation told me it was likely a low wing high wing situation where huge blind spots can occur. Banking left on a low wing plane, the entire right field of view has a huge blind spot.

Someone with knowledge of aviation told me it was likely a low wing high wing situation where huge blind spots can occur. Banking left on a low wing plane, the entire right field of view has a huge blind spot.
Yes but... he should have been looking through the turn and had SA on who was where from the briefing/plan/radios and probably was supposed to be an altitude deconfliction between patterns/types

Not to Monday morning QB and but for the grace of god....

*** i have very limited experience at air shows but i have flown at two in an F-16