• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

All i know about craps is every damn time the guy who is trying to teach me says "we got the board covered money about to start rolling in" the shooter rolls a seven and they all business dude sweeps up our chips.

froginmn

HASMSP on page 3. Preposterous.

Just came here to say that I’ve discovered a new category of POS [ Arschloch]. I’m on the last day of a New England cruise and the same 6 of us who have been paying late night craps all week were back on the table and having a blast. The Chinese guy we call Max (because we can’t pronounce his real name) was in the middle of his roll and had already hit 3 points when a new guy jumps in and drops the table max on the don’t come line. Such a killjoy. Don’t ever be that guy on the last day of a cruise.
I know most of those words.

froginmn

Sorry. Drink package. It’s 7:09 and already maxxed out.
I'm on a flight to DFW, using a free 20 minute WiFi pass... Should have landed almost two hours ago; had two one hour delays followed by silence that ended up as about another 45 minutes. Thank goodness we didn't get cancelled though; my son and I will make the game...

I imagined the nightmare scenarios a couple times this afternoon.

Purp

Just came here to say that I’ve discovered a new category of POS [ Arschloch]. I’m on the last day of a New England cruise and the same 6 of us who have been paying late night craps all week were back on the table and having a blast. The Chinese guy we call Max (because we can’t pronounce his real name) was in the middle of his roll and had already hit 3 points when a new guy jumps in and drops the table max on the don’t come line. Such a killjoy. Don’t ever be that guy on the last day of a cruise.
It was on page 3 for me yesterday. It's all those darning KF|FN threads with 0 comments. It doesn't take long at all to drop off of page 1 anymore.

Horny 4 Life

It was on page 3 for me yesterday. It's all those darning KF|FN threads with 0 comments. It doesn't take long at all to drop off of page 1 anymore.

Keep fighting the good fight, buddy. Several years ago I made comments similar to yours (I may have even started a thread about it) and got hammered by folks. It's only gotten worse with the addition of the posts you mentioned.

Peacefrog

Degenerate

If you were well read in Maritime Law you would know that killing him with extreme violence is not punishable on any waterway worldwide for making that bet.

Horny 4 Life

Is anyone else getting banner ads at the top and bottom of their screen on KFC? I pay the $20 annual subscription and I never got them before.

It’s making it so I almost never come on here anymore cause it’s just annoying.

You gotta get on the $40/year subscription to get rid of those. The $20 subscription only takes care of the mid-page ad and the random pop-ups now.

Purp

Is anyone else getting banner ads at the top and bottom of their screen on KFC? I pay the $20 annual subscription and I never got them before.

It’s making it so I almost never come on here anymore cause it’s just annoying.
I don't see ads using the Brave browser. I get the banner ads on the laptop, but not the phone.