• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

@froginmn

I appreciate the ask and well wishes.

I am in my 30s and have a rare blood disorder which (if not treated) is terminal. Ironically, one of the medical indications we were working on in our venture arm at Nothwestern is really, really darn close to what I appear to have so I started a variation of that treatment process two mths ago (keyword: treatment, not cure). It has stopped the weight loss and vitals are doing well (it appears to be "leveled off"). I am able to do activities well outside the office which were tough or impossible over the past 12mths (eg. rock climb, run a little). I am hoping that we can finish the clinicals in New Zealand this mth and streamline through the FDA as this indication alone would save, or at least prolong without a lowering the quality of life, 10,000+ lives p/yr and our cost basis all in is $3.98 per 30 day treatment.

It is not to say there are not side effects, but doing better and keeping a positive attitude - no day is promised!

I, again, appreciate the ask.

Eight

@froginmn

I am in my 30s and have a rare blood disorder which (if not treated) is terminal. Ironically, one of the medical indications we were working on in our venture arm at Nothwestern is really, really darn close to what I appear to have so I started a variation of that treatment process two mths ago (keyword: treatment, not cure). It has stopped the weight loss and vitals are doing well (it appears to be "leveled off"). I am able to do activities well outside the office which were tough or impossible over the past 12mths (eg. rock climb, run a little). I am hoping that we can finish the clinicals in New Zealand this mth and streamline through the FDA as this indication alone would save, or at least prolong without a lowering the quality of life, 10,000+ lives p/yr and our cost basis all in is $3.98 per 30 day treatment.

It is not to say there are not side effects, but doing better and keeping a positive attitude - no day is promised!

weight loss? holy cow sweat, you dropping lbs is akin to our "group" of tech trolls dropping iq points

Horny 4 Life

@froginmn

Dang, I missed the initial post. Glad to hear you're doing well!

Dang, I missed the initial post. Glad to hear you're doing well!
Well, as @Eight would summarize it, my doppelgänger apparently is a lacrosse stick:

stx_wlax_cruxpro_proform_cs_black_front_1.jpg

Last edited:

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
@froginmn

As long as you're still able to enjoy a pint once in a while I got next round.