• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Paradoxotaur

0C8BD601-523B-45A4-B2FC-F3FD8E6D0F1D.jpeg
not that there's anything wrong with that seinfeld GIF by myLAB Box

DeuceBoogieNights

What was he doing with the gloves?

Lol I don't know. He wasn't wearing a mask. When I was going to leave the airport I saw him standing by himself waiting for his chic in the bathroom so I walked over and asked if I could take a quick picture because I thought it would be hilarious to have a selfie with dog but he said "brother, I can't take pictures in the airport." so I just said have a good one and let him be. I guess that's just his excuse cause I still can't figure out why he couldn't take a picture in the airport besides it setting off a chain of other people wanting them.

I suck at identifying celebrities but he looks exactly like he does on TV but shorter than I imagined. Probably like 5'9 maybe 5'10.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Lol I don't know. He wasn't wearing a mask. When I was going to leave the airport I saw him standing by himself waiting for his chic in the bathroom so I walked over and asked if I could take a quick picture because I thought it would be hilarious to have a selfie with dog but he said "brother, I can't take pictures in the airport." so I just said have a good one and let him be. I guess that's just his excuse cause I still can't figure out why he couldn't take a picture in the airport besides it setting off a chain of other people wanting them.

I suck at identifying celebrities but he looks exactly like he does on TV but shorter than I imagined. Probably like 5'9 maybe 5'10.
Dude, he’s on a case. Can’t tip off the guy he’s after. I think the law says he could shoot you in the face for putting his case at risk.