• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

So would it be fair to say this is ideal:

Notre Dame to stays independent

ACC to stay unraided

Big 12 to solidify itself further through acquiring Arizona/St., Colorado, & Utah?

Pac holds but continues a parachute decline

Is there anything that would fall into the category of "we need these things NOT to happen or it could be bad...very, very bad for TCU and/or college football?
If UO/UW are still in the PAC, you add them too. As you would Cal and Stanford, maybe.

The ACC holding together is key, as is ND staying independent. Not mandatory, but I think it’s a good path for TCU.

HG73

If UO/UW are still in the PAC, you add them too. As you would Cal and Stanford, maybe.

The ACC holding together is key, as is ND staying independent. Not mandatory, but I think it’s a good path for TCU.
Would the mountain teams want CAL & STANFORD in conference for a game in California every year? For recruiting?

HFrog1999

No offense guys, but why discuss this in the non-sports-specific HASMSP thread? There are several others out there covering this topic ad nauseam. I come here to get away from sports.

Big Bang Theory Team GIF

froginmn

No offense guys, but why discuss this in the non-sports-specific HASMSP thread? There are several others out there covering this topic ad nauseam. I come here to get away from sports.
I'll steer this back on (or off) the track. Anybody here a fan of Alabama white barbecue sauce?

My neighbors have a friendly rib fest every year and a couple years ago, for the first time, we were invited to participate. I contacted @Frog-in-law1995 and got some killer advice, winning that year.

This year I made spare ribs with a roasted strawberry and jalapeno sauce, which was awesome but failed to win (I couldn't overcome the voting bloc that included the winner's parents in attendance).

So I immediately made plans for next year, taking advice from my employee in New Orleans to try Alabama white. It's a mayo-based sauce with horseradish and stone ground mustard. Usually used on chicken and maybe more for dipping, but I made it work on baby backs.

I made my FIL's regular recipe on the smoker and experimented with the white on my grill.

Everybody loved the Alabama white sauce.

I put it here because I’m intentionally trying to not be “the news” and keep a low profile on some of this stuff. I don’t want folks talking about “that guy on KF” as it increases risk for me. When things get too close to real life, that’s where I get nervous. Sorry that disrupted your OT thread.

Purp

I put it here because I’m intentionally trying to not be “the news” and keep a low profile on some of this stuff. I don’t want folks talking about “that guy on KF” as it increases risk for me. When things get too close to real life, that’s where I get nervous. Sorry that disrupted your OT thread.
You're good here and much appreciated. Thanks for sharing.

Ron Swanson

Disregard her, carry on please

(No offense, QF)

HG73

Change your name. Go into witness protection. Move to Mexico. Whatever you need to do, just keep us (the great unwashed) informed on this vital subject.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Blink twice to let us know you are going to the Pit. No one would go their for real news. Post as LVH to protect yourself…no one would take you seriously except those with the secret handshake!

tcudoc

I understand the sentiment that Quilter expressed, but I like reading it here without as much fanfare. I hope you keep it up.