• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Mean Purple

@netty2424 , well this was a new one.
We had a horse go down yesterday (not mine, but one I get to use quite a bit). Heart issue. Came on sudden. Vet said it is something not easily spotted. Basically nothing that could be done at that point but the Vet tried.

Friend called and said he was not responding well so I rushed over there. When I saw the Vet comforting my friend it was a gut kick feeling.

Couldn't remember if you had any equine or if it was just (I think) cattle you had.

tcudoc

We had a horse go down yesterday (not mine, but one I get to use quite a bit). Heart issue. Came on sudden. Vet said it is something not easily spotted. Basically nothing that could be done at that point but the Vet tried.

Friend called and said he was not responding well so I rushed over there. When I saw the Vet comforting my friend it was a gut kick feeling.

Couldn't remember if you had any equine or if it was just (I think) cattle you had.
Sorry for your loss.

netty2424

That is awful news. I am sorry to hear that Mean. Hopefully the horse didn't suffer long.

We just have cattle for now, but have plans in the future as the kids get a little older.

Ron Swanson

Anybody VRBO as an owner? About to get into it for lake houses. Advice appreciated.
No but I still own my townhome I bought when I was single and I’ve been kicking around the idea of doing an Airbnb instead of just an annual lease like I have been for the past three years. The ease and steady income from the annual lease is nice, but I’m wondering if I’m leaving a bunch money on the table.

Obviously every property is different so I don’t expect an answer to the money question, but I’d be curious to hear people’s thoughts on how much of a pain in the arse it is do run an Airbnb.

Eight

actually hate their stores due to the amount of crap in the aisles and their snacks aren't all that appealing, but does bucee's not fill online orders?

HFrog1999

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20210218005846/en/

Warp Drives Are No Longer Science Fiction -Applied Physics
The group’s findings have been published in the peer-reviewed journal, Classical and Quantum Gravity

engage_star_trek_tng.gif