• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I don’t get y’all. Why anyone buys an American car is beyond me.

Honda Pilot or a Subaru Ascent if I ever decided to go big.

I have never had a problem with a Honda that time (over 100k miles) didn’t bring on. Heck. A former student of mine still drives around one of my old Hondas. 1997 Accord with 180k when I sold it, and it now has 250k and still going strong.
Good luck fitting mom, dad, two kids in car seats, strollers and another even small to medium sized adult in either of those cars. That doesn’t even include road trip gear if you happen to be on one.

Also, I’m not a lesbian.

Edit: all of this was covered above. Lol

HFrog1999

Lesbians drive Subaru’s. I scheissing love mine. 130,000+, never a problem (other than people honking, laughing and pointing at me)

charlize-theron-monster.jpg

Frog-in-law1995

I drive a 2015 Honda Pilot, love it, and don’t give a fiddler’s scheiss what anybody thinks they need to drive to feel manly. That said, I’ve got my next vehicle narrowed down to the F-150 KR or the Ram Longhorn (ugh) with the hemi. Prolly gonna go ahead and truck nut that [ hundin] up, too.

Also, Christ almighty trucks got expensive since college.

Frog-in-law1995

Incidentally, if you’re looking for a good movie on Netflix, I just stumbled onto one called “Marauders.” Crime drama about bank robbers in Cincinnati, which caught my attention because...who the darn makes a movie about Cincinnati? Only 30 minutes in, but it’s pretty dang good.

JugbandFrog

Lesbians drive Subaru’s. I scheissing love mine. 130,000+, never a problem (other than people honking, laughing and pointing at me)
My next car will be a Subaru Outback. I have never spent more than $28k for a car, but this will definitely break that record.

Also, I wak with a limp, I’m fat, old, short, balding, and obsessed with a football team that sucks balls as of late, I can handle the lesbian name-calling.

Purp

I'm with @Peacefrog on the bigger rig for car seats, kid crap, and road trip space. We had a 2016 Expedition with 2nd row captains chairs so that people could still ride third row with car seats in the 2nd row. Then we had a 3rd kid and even that got too small so we traded it in for the Max Expedition a couple years ago to get more cargo space. We'll be in something like that for at least the next 15 years until the 2nd one leaves the house.

My 2016 Explorer has 110K miles on it and has been terrific. I just got the first brake job on it in April and the only major issues I've had with it are from getting rear ended twice by derelict uninsured drivers. It's going to be paid off in another month or two and I plan to drive it until it doesn't drive anymore. At that point I'll probably get another Max Expedition. It's nice driving a 5 person family in a living room.

PO Frog

Looking hard at a new f-250 but have literally zero need for that much vehicle and am concerned it will make me too much of a tryhard poseur if I get it. Need to buy a small ranch or a camper just to justify my vehicle purchase.

Ron Swanson

Looking hard at a new f-250 but have literally zero need for that much vehicle and am concerned it will make me too much of a tryhard poseur if I get it. Need to buy a small ranch or a camper just to justify my vehicle purchase.
They are incredibly badarse trucks, but yeah, hard to justify buying that much truck unless you haul heavy loads all the time. I’d just get a decked out F-150 or Tundra.