1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

2. I would have been happy to suck at that job for a quarter of that amount. Those schools need to a better search to secure a lower cost losing coach.

3. He didn't get paid that much for sucking at his job. He got paid that much because two ADs sucked at their jobs and his agent was great at his. Muschamp definitely sucked at both places, but the cause/effect was a little off in your statement.

jugbandxmas, Eight and Peacefrog like this.
  4. Future LSAT question

5. Does anybody in here have a great pork belly burnt ends recipe?

I'm going to smoke some for the company holiday party and would like to try a couple recipes.

6. [ What the heck? ]??

7. https://www.meatchurch.com/blogs/recipes/pork-belly-burnt-ends

Matt’s honey hog is a great rub for pork, but give Elk Creek Hog Knuckle Honey Chipotle a try as well.

Horny 4 Life likes this.
  8. Frog-in-law1995 likes this.
  9. bmoney214 likes this.
  10. Since I don’t have kids to haul around, give me the old school all day every day. Makes the new trucks look a little silly.

11. I’ve made them 3 times and they didn’t come out right. Seems like a super simple cook, but there’s a fine line between rendering the thick fat cap to an edible feel(not so rubbery), and undercooking the meat, versus getting the fat cap right and overcooking the meat to the point it’s tough to eat.

I’m determined to get it right.

I followed the Meat Church method. Maybe I need to switch that up.

Horny 4 Life and Eight like this.
  12. I guess it’s about time for my annual plug of amazingribs.com. I don’t know if they have a burnt ends recipe or not but I would guess they do. Anything I’ve ever made following their instructions has been really good

13. Assuming they’re both identical models and features and no other options will be considered, which vehicle would you buy?

a) a 2012 with 75,000 miles for $20,000
    b) a 2014 with 45,000 miles for $25,000

14. question is what type of vehicle because for some the 2012 is near the end of its expected life and for others it is just getting broken in at 75K

15. B easily

Boomhauer likes this.