• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

My wife only likes "clean" comedians, so last night we tried to watch an old Gabriel Iglesias Netflix special, it was brutally bad. We turned it off after about 30 minutes.

She has exhausted the Gaffigan and Dunham shows, so does anybody have recommendations for "clean" comedians on Netflix/Prime?

Howie Mandell. That dude gets corona, we all gone die.

HFrog1999

My wife only likes "clean" comedians, so last night we tried to watch an old Gabriel Iglesias Netflix special, it was brutally bad. We turned it off after about 30 minutes.

She has exhausted the Gaffigan and Dunham shows, so does anybody have recommendations for "clean" comedians on Netflix/Prime?

giphy.gif

PO Frog

I never laughed harder at a stand-up special on HBO than the one Richard Jeni did. I think it was called "They're All Gonna Laugh at You" or something like that. I still go back to Youtube clips for some of his Michael Jackson jokes and his PMS/red wine bit. Sad day when he put a sawed-off shotgun in his mouth and pulled the trigger. It was pretty clean too, for the most part. (ETA: the comedy, not the suicide.)

Robin Williams did the next funniest I ever saw, but that wasn't so clean.

Mitch Hedberg was also greatness since I'm apparently only thinking of comedians who died way too early.
We definitely have different taste in comedians. I don’t think Robin Williams has ever even made me crack a smile. And Hedberg is always lauded as a genius but I never really got him.