• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
If you're really bored, a Facebook user, and looking for some entertaining reading, search "Bixby Crybabies". It's open for anyone to read.

Bixby is a small suburban community immediately south of Tulsa.

It will give you a look at the "good, bad, and ugly" of how ordinary redneck Okies are reacting to the COVID situation.

TCURiggs

There’s actually probably a correlation there...

I’m guessing a lot of guys who loved grunge in the 90’s, and then got really into Nickelback in the 2000’s, now drive Ford Raptors.

source.gif

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Were it not for this damn coronavirus, today we would be opening the new east side club, watching the spring football game, seeing the frogs beat OU in baseball and an adult night out at the Tanglewood Auction (as applicable).

Instead I’m still in bed and trying to decide if I should start drinking at lunch or wait until closer to 2pm.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Peace going back through HASMSP now. This is fun.
I’m losing steam in this project. You darners posted a TON in here five years ago. I can go through 25 pages and not get to the next calendar day.

Some people that no longer post were very good contributors. They would have earned a ship ton of likes this morning.

I will find where I joined the party at some point.

MTfrog5

I’m losing steam in this project. You darners posted a TON in here five years ago. I can go through 25 pages and not get to the next calendar day.

Some people that no longer post were very good contributors. They would have earned a ship ton of likes this morning.

I will find where I joined the party at some point.
Have no idea when I started posting in here but yes it used to be way more active. I blame kids

Peacefrog

Degenerate
Were it not for this damn coronavirus, today we would be opening the new east side club, watching the spring football game, seeing the frogs beat OU in baseball and an adult night out at the Tanglewood Auction (as applicable).

Instead I’m still in bed and trying to decide if I should start drinking at lunch or wait until closer to 2pm.
And the weather today is basically perfect for all these activities. Darning moronavirus.

SuperBarrFrog

Listening to music while mowing the lawn (yes, finally out of bed, no, not drinking) I heard Pepper by Butthole Surfers. Never realized until today they mention Baylor in that song.

One of my best buds at TCU was from San Antonio. His buddy’s dad was in butthole surfers. Imagine as kid answering the question “what’s your dad do” with “he’s a butthole surfer.” Amazing.

SuperBarrFrog

One of my best buds at TCU was from San Antonio. His buddy’s dad was in butthole surfers. Imagine as kid answering the question “what’s your dad do” with “he’s a butthole surfer.” Amazing.

Reading BHS Wikipedia and check out their beginnings:

Formation (1976–1981)[edit]
Butthole Surfers formed at Trinity University in San Antonio, Texas during the late 1970s, when students Gibson "Gibby" Haynes and Paul Leary Walthall (later just Paul Leary) met for the first time. Though it was their overall strangeness and shared taste in non-mainstream music that caused them to become friends, both appeared to be headed for very conventional careers. Haynes, as captain of Trinity's basketball team, as well as the school's "Accountant of the Year," soon graduated to a position with a respected Texas accounting firm, while Leary remained in college working on his MBA degree.[8]

Wouldn’t have guessed accounting major and basketball captain at Trinity!

Latest posts