1. The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Discussion in 'Scott & Wes Frog Fan Forum' started by BillupsFrog, Jan 5, 2012.

1. I get the impression that Top, Shreve, and nwla are all related to Leap.
    Not sure the relationship other than Leap was nwla's grandfather and Shreve's father. I'm guessing Top and Shreve must be brothers and one of them is the father of nwla.
    Very good TCU family.

2. #184983 nwlafrog, Mar 26, 2020 at 9:00 AM
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 9:06 AM
    Yes. Top and Shreve are brothers. Shreve is my father.

ATC Frog, Boomhauer, TCURiggs and 6 others like this.
  3. Had no idea that any of them were related. I missed Top in all that the other day I guess.

ftwfrog likes this.
  4. It's more complex than the Star Wars family tree...

5. It's always interesting seeing the mechanics of a small media market. Most of those guys are their own cameramen, producers, editors and sound engineers.

Bonner4Prez and nwlafrog like this.
  6. so if he was doing all the work then why not just delete.......possibly hoping leaking it would lead to great exposure?

7. Posting it on your on Twitter page isn't exactly leaking the video.

8. His team put up a bank of live performances. Pretty cool to see the various musicians doing this.

9. #184992 nwlafrog, Mar 26, 2020 at 8:32 PM
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2020 at 8:43 PM
    “The Office” spoilers

“I’m the darning lizard king”
    Watching some of “The Office” best scenes on YouTube to bring out the laughs. I never noticed during the first watch through of the entire series, but Robert California who replaces Michael Scott is hilarious. Somehow has the ability to command respect as well as out-weird even Dwight K Schrute.

I’ve mentioned it before, but Ed Helms is a favorite for me, so him being a part of that show and this scene particularly kills me.

Boomhauer and Bonner4Prez like this.
  10. How can anyone be a cat person?

#dogsrule
    (Sorry Q)

11. cats eat, crap, sleep, ignore, repeat

12. could they have given him a smaller car?

Eight likes this.
  13. There's a 15 yr old [ muschi ] joke in there somewhere but I'm not going to roll the dice on it.

MTfrog5 likes this.
  14. obviously a uhf station

Bonner4Prez likes this.
  15. There's a teacher in Wisconsin who's about to go on trial for trying to take pictures like that.