• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

Ron Swanson

We were supposed to get the call to come in to the hospital yesterday so my wife could get induced, but the call never came. Still just sitting here with our bags all packed, waiting for the phone to ring.

We called in just now and they said no beds came available like they thought, but hopefully there will be some discharges in the next hour when the nurse shift-change happens.

Purp

We were supposed to get the call to come in to the hospital yesterday so my wife could get induced, but the call never came. Still just sitting here with our bags all packed, waiting for the phone to ring.

We called in just now and they said no beds came available like they thought, but hopefully there will be some discharges in the next hour when the nurse shift-change happens.
Good luck @Ron Swanson ! Hope everything comes out okay.

Also, I never responded to your health revelation in one of the COVID threads, but holy boat! Glad to hear you seem to have a positive prognosis, but I know the road to get to the end will be brutal. You've been in my prayers and will stay there bud. Hopefully the new addition today will bring you the much needed joy you need in all the recent struggle.

Purp

@nwlafrog I'll be praying. If/when the time is right I hope you'll tell me more specifically how to pray for him. I lost all my grandpas in the space of 2 years not long ago. I know how difficult it is so I'll be praying for you and your family too.

nwlafrog

@nwlafrog I'll be praying. If/when the time is right I hope you'll tell me more specifically how to pray for him. I lost all my grandpas in the space of 2 years not long ago. I know how difficult it is so I'll be praying for you and your family too.

Just for him to be comfortable now, from my understanding. He has his dignity and wants it that way. He had an aneurysm about 13 years ago in his stomach and they placed a stent in his thigh during his procedure. He made a full recovery, but the stent has failed now. He was diagnosed with cancer several years ago also. He doesn’t want any more procedures. He’s very tired and not eating very well.

If we can all keep this here I’d appreciate it. He’s a very private man and wouldn’t want the attention. I just wanted to get some prayers lifted up to him.

Definitely prayers up for him. I was fortunate enough to meet him and your family before a TCU game at SMU many years ago. All good people. You may have even been there, but I don't remember.

TCURiggs

Just for him to be comfortable now, from my understanding. He has his dignity and wants it that way. He had an aneurysm about 13 years ago in his stomach and they placed a stent in his thigh during his procedure. He made a full recovery, but the stent has failed now. He was diagnosed with cancer several years ago also. He doesn’t want any more procedures. He’s very tired and not eating very well.

If we can all keep this here I’d appreciate it. He’s a very private man and wouldn’t want the attention. I just wanted to get some prayers lifted up to him.

T&P's, amigo!

HFrog1999

source.gif