• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

nwlafrog

NSFW

if you haven’t heard of Yung Gravy or bbno$ check them out. It’s not gangster rap or comedy rap. More of anti-rap/rap with oldies beats. Strange deal he’s got going on but, I’ve been playing his stuff for a while now and all of a sudden he blew up on TikTok so I guess that means it’s not as cool to jam an independent artist after tik tok takes it over. Lol

edit: 1 thot, 2 thot, red thot, blue thot. Knockout, E.T., Yung gravity (ode to George Michaels) and flex season are bangers that I didn’t include.

I’ve over served myself so I’ll apologize in advanced

Last edited:

Eight

I watch this bit at least once a month and it never fails to make me laugh. Key and Peele are comedic geniuses.

the series of substitute teacher scenes is really good and i would put it up there with any recent bit of sketch comedy with a regular character in the last several years

off hand a couple of the chappelle characters and then bill hader's vet in the puppet class

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
NSFW

if you haven’t heard of Yung Gravy or bbno$ check them out. It’s not gangster rap or comedy rap. More of anti-rap/rap with oldies beats. Strange deal he’s got going on but, I’ve been playing his stuff for a while now and all of a sudden he blew up on TikTok so I guess that means it’s not as cool to jam an independent artist after tik tok takes it over. Lol

edit: 1 thot, 2 thot, red thot, blue thot. Knockout, E.T., Yung gravity (ode to George Michaels) and flex season are bangers that I didn’t include.

I’ve over served myself so I’ll apologize in advanced

#yungbrand