• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

So, busy for over a month of equine/rodeo activity and, sadly, have not viewed this thread enough. Glad to see another discussion on music, which this thread always does well.

I agree with the bro country nonsense being horrible.

Good time as any to post one of the better rants by a site that attacks those Florida Georgia line d-bags with relentless fervor.
https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/saving-country-musics-worst-songs-of-2013/

https://www.savingcountrymusic.com/florida-georgia-lines-song-cruise-a-rant/

"Originating from the Republic Nashville imprint of Big Machine Records, the duo consisting of Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley met while attending the Mike Curb College of Music at Nashville’s private and exclusive Belmont University. I know, right? Doesn’t get more country than that! Apparently they were both enrolled in the “How To Be A Upper Middle Class Brilesbag But Pretend To Be A Country Boy And Filch Rednecks Out Of Their Hard Earned Money, 101” class. They made eyes across the classroom, and afterwards discussed their mutual desire for world music domination over $175 haircuts, manscaping, and colonics. Next thing you know, Florida Georgia Line is born."

Not all their music is crap. They have a handful of songs that I dig.

froginmn

The flu is a great weight loss program. The weight just falls right off.
Ha! This was true two years ago when you posted it and three weeks ago when I got the flu. Buddy at work asked me when I got back if it was the bathroom flu or the"hit by a truck" flu. I was fortunate that it was the truck variety. I didn't want to move for three days and didn't hardly eat a thing. In five days I lost 8 pounds (just got a digital scale so I had weighed myself just before I got sick). Since it wasn't water weight I lost, I have kept it off.

froginmn

@froginmn is working his way through the old pages. Hopefully y'all are getting in on some of his likes from a thousand pages back.
I stopped following this thread about 2 1/2 years ago when redirects just about ruined this site, and when the site kept losing track of what page I was on in a given thread (I'd come back to this thread and it would put me on page 1 even though I had just been here the day before). I decided to come back a while ago so I could catch up.

Been going through 40-50 pages a day. Want to get in a few conversations but then I remember that I'm far from current.

Cautiously hoping this thread doesn't now include a relatively new poster who posts about 30% of the entire site's content. Or should I say "eight" percent...

I'm within 2 years now, and I'm coming.... see y'all soon. Edit: soon in a relative sense.

oCr0D.jpg

tcudoc

I stopped following this thread about 2 1/2 years ago when redirects just about ruined this site, and when the site kept losing track of what page I was on in a given thread (I'd come back to this thread and it would put me on page 1 even though I had just been here the day before). I decided to come back a while ago so I could catch up.

Been going through 40-50 pages a day. Want to get in a few conversations but then I remember that I'm far from current.

Cautiously hoping this thread doesn't now include a relatively new poster who posts about 30% of the entire site's content. Or should I say "eight" percent...

I'm within 2 years now, and I'm coming.... see y'all soon. Edit: soon in a relative sense.

oCr0D.jpg
There are no new posters, just new poster names.

WhiteHispanicFrog

Curmudgeon

oCr0D.jpg

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.

oCr0D.jpg
Looks like me. Except he is upright.