• The KillerFrogs

Has anyone seen my specialty plates?

berryfrog95

Looking for fender bender advice.

Got backed into in the parking garage at work by a co-worker. I stayed calm even though the incident was idiotic on her part. She gave me a business card and I asked her to scan her insurance info and send it to me. She has stated she would prefer not to issue an insurance claim. Damage is very minimal, you have to be within 1-2 feet and have the light hit it right to see, but it formed a 2-3: tall verical crease in my plastic fender. I suppose I'll get it looked at for an estimate.

Can I just get reimbursed via check for the damages etc? What would you guys do in this situation?
Any chance she can pay you back any other way?

PurplFrawg

Administrator
Any chance she can pay you back any other way?
she could wash his car...
th

nwlafrog

Just got finished wiring this up in the new whiskey wagon. Highly recommend it.

looking forward to hitting the trails in Mena this spring for a change from all the mud parks around here. We rode Mena last year and loved it, although then it was on a four wheeler. My whole damn body hurt while Mrs NWLA just rode on the back and kicked it.

This year the mountain trail riding will be much more enjoyable for my forearms.

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Rest in Peace Jim Lehrer. I attended the first Bob Schieffer Media Symposium on ‘05. Very old school solid journalist. He’ll be missed. Fewer & fewer Cronkites left to keep us informed & not just talking heads.